Delusional & Living in denial#3 -new cc link pg110 - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
@Komal - cute avi!

@Sajjal and Mehak - loving the sigs!! Some of them I'm seeing for the first time...

ArTi- kya yahee pyaar hai kya yahee pyaar hai...........
ArTians- haan yahee pyaar hai haan yahee pyaar hai.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Komal. Love never needs to be proven!😳 Love is love ....no matter what anyone says you know how much AB means to you...so forget them and rather than trying to prove something to people who really are only trying to fustrate you....ignore...and continue on with your life. Never hold grudges....its a bad habbit!!
i loved this diwali episode!..😍
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

ishita....and cinderella....you know my sisters think i have gone insane!πŸ˜†.....right now i'm posting ArTii siggies and they are watching me like hawk!!πŸ€”πŸ˜†

if only they could see what i ssee!😍

Lol! Welcome to the club! My friends already think I'm insane when it comes to ArTi! I've never been this crazy about any celeb couples...
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

@Debz - i'm glad you understood what i was trying to say! Okay bye dear, study hard now!!

@Cinderella - did you have to  post that sajda pic...my younger sisters right behind me..control yaar!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Another awesome sig! I love their eye-locks!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†How young are your sisters?
i love arjun and rati both❀️

Originally posted by -Mehak

same here princess..my 4 year old czn is sitting beside me, and i had to close the window of that sajda piic!..she is staring the screen in so much confusion!..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Poor kid!!

If it was my nephew...he would just go "ewwwwwwwwww....." and tell the whole world.
cinderella - 4 year old?? aww poor jaani...😳...thora dayaan rakha karo cinderella...and my sister are not that nadaan to all this but still i would like to be mature infront them..and ArTii really distract me from that missioN!πŸ˜†

Ishita - i'm just posting my cusins siggies, what few she made before leavingπŸ˜†...there all on my DP..otherwise i don't have time to look for siggiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i always write mayank on my friends notebooks, and they are like,"APNI PE LIKHO NA!!"..🀣