Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ancie

ancie

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
CB2 brings  a lot happines,excitmntSmile ................but it brings tension tooConfusedConfused.........
 the short descriptn in z's official site itself is confusing regardng radika n rohan..........Shocked
also the first sentence of that descrptn itself has a mistake regardng radka's name,they've given the name f muskaan not rubi............ LOL

dev may be the youngst son of the purohits whom they've lost,as we'v seen in some articles that dev is an adopted son who s in search f his roots........if so,then only radka can be called as CHOTI BAHU.............. Confused

i just hope CVs don't bring much nonsense like that f vishAngry n ammaAngry as earlier n unwanted twists...........keepng my fingers crossd......Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanAvina_Love4eversonia122vinianillaxmi_avinafanChinadollTwoAnnamarieanusha34v3gradev09JaiJagannathDevika.OmaRamdassanu17fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tension begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
sweetrubi yaar you are right...
hey dear cb1 had vishaka and amma...and here Rohen and him mum....don't know yaar....
hey if Dev is not younger son then Rad...choti bahu(again confused yaarConfused)
hey dear hope Rad will marry only Dev by the help of Kanha yaar......
I don't know but zee confused us a lotWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia122Devika.

foreveralone1

Goldie

foreveralone1

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
zee can be really confusing at times 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

ChinadollTwo

Goldie

ChinadollTwo

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I knew it, I knew it... their favourite will be 'in your face' .. CVs have lost their marbles switching Dev's original sweet dadima to this, aftter CB1 ROFL ROFL ROFL. I miss Shastriji and calm Devkiji. They need to tone down stepmama's voice!

avina_forever

Goldie

avina_forever

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Big smile I think we should all wait and watch to see what happens then it will be less confusing to us since this only the first episode!!!!!! Because you never know ZEE might be lying!!!Big smile

Edited by avina_forever - 15 February 2011 at 11:59am

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I too am confused.A vi mentioned in the interview that he was a college guy then how come he's a domestic help? Can't understand Zee at all.

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Guys I request you all not to listen to ZEE and it's website...!!! :D

Just listen to the promos/actual episodes/telly-buzz articles etc of Choti Bahu Season 2 because we hate zee and zee hates us! -- it's really avina who prob. persuaded them to bring choti bahu back on our behalf because only Avina have real love for us they care about their fans! :) 

I myself will not even go on the Zee tv website...! I will enjoy Choti Bahu I will enjoy dev and radhika and avina and rubina through the episodes/promos/articles :))))))))))))))))))

liveforever

Goldie

liveforever

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Lets just watch and see what happens.. as v3gradev09 said don'e listen to Zee or its Websites..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.