Frequent Posters

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: FireSafireFire2

@kom- exactly my point. That's why she was in fear of his remorses. :) xx
But now.. :( xxx

i read the question "how can any1 think of a happy ending"

because if we r pretending that u'r ff is a real life of geet then yes every1 shud think about happy endings. 
life is very harsh and cruel to many. if it is made hell by some1 we dearly loved at any point of our lives...even if the flame of love was short lived but if it was true...then one can never find peace in knowing that the other person is in forever misery. coz deep down as long as they r in misery, u'll keep on regretting every moment of u'r life with them in the past. u'r past never lets u free.

geet didn't know anything but to love maan...and once she was done with him...everything died within her...it's not like she is best friends with the rest of the world and enjoying her other roles of life...no she died with what maan did. she'll never become alive unless and untill restored by maan and maan only. he gave her poison ..only he wud know the remedy....

anyways u r the writer...and then there million of u'r readers who think that maan shud be in an eternal hell and that wud somehow cure geet. though i totally object...bcoz this was never geet's dream.........maan killed the baby.....he deserves punishment for this
 but 
as for geet, there is nothing in this world that doesn't heal with time. ... only if there is a right potion to undo the poison itself.

i hope i don't get jotis and chappals...i guess i'm a humanist...believes in the inner strength of conscious. i think ppl can change for good.... 

and one thing..that surly ppl will point a gun at me for...plz stop saying "killed the child"..killed the unborn child is the right sentence. huge huge huge difference....... ask some1 who has lost a fetus in their first trimester of their pregnancy and then ask the mother who's kid died at age 4...yeah huge difference...don't put them in the same category plzzzzz
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
Opaldews thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update...😊

now i can see the new turn in the story...!!*~
excitedddddddddddddddd....😳

update soon!!*~

divareena thumbnail

part 17/ 18/19

oh no how could maan be so cruel that he had his own baby aborted. Geet must be beyond feeling pain now.😭😭😭😭😭

I just don't know how someone can treat a person so cruelly.😭😭😭

god sam shot geet in the arm just to make maan realise that he loves her. I hope maan starts to feel remorse for all the cruelty he has given geet.

me so sad at the way geet is at the moment, she is alive but feels so lifeless.😭😭😭😭

All of geet's anger and suffering is coming. I don't know why maan is surprised by her behaviour after how he has treated her.😭😭😭 I am glad that geet told him how she felt about the way he has treated her.  A big hug for herπŸ€—

FireSafireFire2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I am reloging. Brb! Hehe oh I am loving this arguments! What I have done with you all with my Fiction. Grrr me! Brb!
I really need to know all of yours vies BCs I have mentioned- ending is up to you... I will wright in my way.. The whole story... With no change but the ending... You lot will decide upon the story!
Xxxxx
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

i read the question "how can any1 think of a happy ending"

because if we r pretending that u'r ff is a real life of geet then yes every1 shud think about happy endings. 
life is very harsh and cruel to many. if it is made hell by some1 we dearly loved at any point of our lives...even if the flame of love was short lived but if it was true...then one can never find peace in knowing that the other person is in forever misery. coz deep down as long as they r in misery, u'll keep on regretting every moment of u'r life with them in the past. u'r past never lets u free.

geet didn't know anything but to love maan...and once she was done with him...everything died within her...it's not like she is best friends with the rest of the world and enjoying her other roles of life...no she died with what maan did. she'll never become alive unless and untill restored by maan and maan only. he gave her poison ..only he wud know the remedy....

anyways u r the writer...and then there million of u'r readers who think that maan shud be in an eternal hell and that wud somehow cure geet. though i totally object...bcoz this was never geet's dream.........maan killed the baby.....he deserves punishment for this
 but 
as for geet, there is nothing in this world that doesn't heal with time. ... only if there is a right potion to undo the poison itself.

i hope i don't get jotis and chappals...i guess i'm a humanist...believes in the inner strength of conscious. i think ppl can change for good.... 

and one thing..that surly ppl will point a gun at me for...plz stop saying "killed the child"..killed the unborn child is the right sentence. huge huge huge difference....... ask some1 who has lost a fetus in their first trimester of their pregnancy and then ask the mother who's kid died at age 4...yeah huge difference...don't put them in the same category plzzzzz

i do agree with u to some extend......n.....respect ur POV......... but ur right i should have said " killed unborn child" .......n.......im sorry if i have hurt someone feelings........it was clearly unintentional.........
πŸ˜ƒ
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m liking it....... just like maan ignored geets feelings and emotions... he must be
punished for that......
but still i dont want a sad ending
end ma sb happy happy ker dena!!!
Edited by softly_spoken - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Keyama: Why it should not have happy ending? I know life is not that easy, but what is written doesn't mean to make it exactly like life, readers would not like bad endings............
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FireSafireFire2

I am reloging. Brb! Hehe oh I am loving this arguments! What I have done with you all with my Fiction. Grrr me! Brb!
I really need to know all of yours vies BCs I have mentioned- ending is up to you... I will wright in my way.. The whole story... With no change but the ending... You lot will decide upon the story!
Xxxxx

hey keya u r right.......i have never argued with anyone but for this fic i would love too do thatπŸ˜†
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmishti

hey keya u r right.......i have never argued with anyone but for this fic i would love too do thatπŸ˜†

Ur so funny mishtidi I'm in my philosophy class...it's so boring .....let's talk about everything n anything πŸ˜†
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
@ zee, maan, kom- ello' i have said nothing about happy ending' see 'see u lot presuming stuff' at-least trust me😭
πŸ˜†

back to updates'. oh god'.idk'.. both side r so right'..

i am toooooooooo tiared won't update today😭
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago