Posted: 13 years ago
Maan shuld clealy try n find out wat he wants
Sam or Geet
Becuse he cant get both
Sam hates Maan lot
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey tell na..u going to update one more part else i will go to sleep...!!!

m waiting for u and mushki...pls jaldi bata...???

m already feeling sleepy...!!!
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i am typing :D
gn update paradox now
:D
xxxxx
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

i am typing :D

gn update paradox now
:D
xxxxx

love u and a big big hug...🤗

pls jaldi ...m waiting...😉
komlika thumbnail
me waiting...........😍
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part.. liked sam's concern for geet.. continue soon
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Plz plz plz dear . I HAVE A QUESTION. This is funny. But after reading ur ff . I was lost in one question in whole day. I just even discussed with my friends. They also gave me lots of different answers that i didnt undrestand and they said that u must ask the writer.. I was asking that MAAN HATES GEET FROM THE BOTTOM Of HIS HEART. And AND ALSO THINKS GEET LIKE GARBAGE AND CALLS FILTH... He hates her glims also.HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE THAT EVEN HE SLEPT WITH LOTS OF GIRLS For HIS BODY SATISFACTION THEN Y HE LOVE THAT WITH GEET MEANS Y HE IS ONLY ADDICTED WITH ONE BODY MEANS WITH GEET THAT EVEN Not ReSPONS.MEANS HE TRIED THE BEST AND WITH PERFECT MODELS. But how it be possible that he GETS HIS SATISFACTION ONLY WITH THe BODY THAT HE HATES THE MOST....???? Im sorry for this but im very confused and didnt undrestand. I know its too much. But i have this question??? Plz plz dont mind...
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rokhshana

Plz plz plz dear . I HAVE A QUESTION. This is funny. But after reading ur ff . I was lost in one question in whole day. I just even discussed with my friends. They also gave me lots of different answers that i didnt undrestand and they said that u must ask the writer.. I was asking that MAAN HATES GEET FROM THE BOTTOM Of HIS HEART. And AND ALSO THINKS GEET LIKE GARBAGE AND CALLS FILTH... He hates her glims also.HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE THAT EVEN HE SLEPT WITH LOTS OF GIRLS For HIS BODY SATISFACTION THEN Y HE LOVE THAT WITH GEET MEANS Y HE IS ONLY ADDICTED WITH ONE BODY MEANS WITH GEET THAT EVEN Not ReSPONS.MEANS HE TRIED THE BEST AND WITH PERFECT MODELS. But how it be possible that he GETS HIS SATISFACTION ONLY WITH THe BODY THAT HE HATES THE MOST....???? Im sorry for this but im very confused and didnt undrestand. I know its too much. But i have this question??? Plz plz dont mind...

hmmm very interesting question'. lets see' lol this is funny i am the wrighter & idk how to put this in word😆
let me try' giv me 2 min lol

opps i can't answer that… its something me to type and you to read… babe ur tric wont work… lol😆
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
poor geet...
maan is so disgusting...
loved it...
update soon....
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

hmmm very interesting question'. lets see' lol this is funny i am the wrighter & idk how to put this in word😆
let me try' giv me 2 min lol

me too waiting for ur ans...i also thought bout same ques bt wat i think is maan loves geet bt he is not realising it as since from child hood he has thought geet as filth and nothing else...so his mind taking over his heart...becuz satisfaction is somthing wen u actually feel happy and u have feeling of having everything which u wanted in ur life...!!!

keya @ m waiting for urs as i wana to no wat writer have in mind while writing this...😉