Kismat

India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

The Contrast between the Mother and Son (Page 5)

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I'm arriving late to the party as per usual LOL

Anyways had to say Vini fab post on Dadi and MM contrasting thoughts and views and all this from just one episode, I'm trying not to get my hopes up soo much, darn it's too late LOL

I soo would have cried too if I came home with a silver medal to be told, I need to do better as I was a loser instead of a winner, thank god my Daadi was in India LOLLOLLOL

there was also how MM came to listen to the Punditji whilst Daadi never bothered to stay home even tho the Pundit was esp coming

@ daaku i liked the sister too Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3GeekgodBlueberry_07

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Parm-mmm - Hug I was wondering why this post was back up again ROFLROFL and i realised it's none other than the person who loves the past oh-so much : Parm! Hug ...LOLLOLLOL Great that u've started on this show ....taking a break on TVD? ROFLROFL Anyways thanks alot....and yea that other part with the Panditji.....she didn't like the fact that Devika called the Astrologer, didn't she? Maybe she doesn't believe in reading all this i suppose LOLLOLLOL Now come back to the present by joining in the current discussions...ROFL ....

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 23 February 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
ViniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug HugHug

who else did you expect to find TongueROFLROFLROFL

Me don't love the past, the past loves me CoolROFLROFLROFL

this beats all previous records tho ROFLROFLROFL

Plus unlike you I don't forget my roots, you used to live in the past too but then you back onto newer pastures aka the present ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Aww I'm glad your happy to see me here for now Hug

Nope I have caught up fully on TVD and now it's a waiting game for US to show next episode Disapprove Caught up on kismat so far apart from today's episode, I was doing soo well then Arwen reminded I have to watch KWK too, it never stops ROFL

Yeah Daadi doesn't believe in this stuff and thought it was a waste of time whilst MM came home and joined in

I will join you as soon as I see the episode, now uploading times hinder me being in the present, there's always some obstacle ROFLROFLROFL

Blueberry_07

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Parm-mmm - Hug There's no obstacles..u're creating them yourself by watching KWK..!! *ignoring your uploading time comment* ROFLROFLROFL and no i never forget my roots..coz u're always there to remind me ROFLROFLROFL ....Anyways i think u've already caught up with Kismat..coz i just saw your longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg *pause for a break*  ROFLROFL longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg comments in another post...ROFLROFL......

And yea Dadi doesn't believe in it ....but it was nice of MM to join in his wife.. (Just adding this in to be on topic ROFLROFL )

Sigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Imran Khan has changed your life and they way you speak it seems ROFLROFLROFL

Itna long comment no replies back, that's the end of that then ROFLROFLROFL

Anyways how is kismat going not seen the episodes this week yet?  Love the past you see, nothing can hurt you WinkROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index