Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fazeel

what a bid deal yarr if there give money in bad times relatives have to support na this singhania's zoo is rediculas  ๐Ÿ˜ก

akshara want to help only her inlaws na

fazeel i don't know but i'mgoing love this track atleast something knew fazeel they will same old samosa varieties of juices will be missing, no lunch packing atleast something may be naitik will leave the business and join  someother company also. to take care of the family. egoistic family yaar. but anyway fazeel naksh   were together.
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

atleast naksh were together i am happy for that. naitik will def tell to his family that he knows that akshi took money from her father and he supported her to do that. akshi will support naitik. i think before holi everything will be sorted out. if they stay in the house also nobody will talk to them atleast they will be together y'day charu mentioned that akshi will take help from her father. 

yaah di i agree even i thought the same thing after seeing the PRECAP.. no doubt Naksh will be together this time but coz of all this now the relationship between akshi n her maika will affect...๐Ÿ˜•
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divi4u

exactly Vini m also thinking d same.......v know marwari mentally naa๐Ÿ˜ก

what u think divi4u what they will do with naksh? anyway naksh were together
_Divya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

what u think divi4u what they will do with naksh? anyway naksh were together

haa i'm flng smhw relaxed k naksh r 2gthr....n thy fc everythng 2gthr.......as Gutky said it will smhw afct samdhi relation 4 sure
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
baap re...ab hoga Kurukshetra ka jung maheshwaris n Singhanias ke beech...
Raas leela over ho gaya...ab Mahabharat start....๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Akshara ko apni akal kaun chalane ko kaha..?? chup chaap baithi rehti ...Dinos kuch kar lete....ab Dinos ka ego ko laga toh bhadkega hi...wiase bhi pehle se they are pagals n now toh it will reach a new height....

Gayatri ka sochkar darr lag raha hai....she will give some world best horrifying looks to Akshara....
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divi4u

exactly Vini m also thinking d same.......v know marwari mentally naa๐Ÿ˜ก

haan yaar same thing has happened with my cousin also... ๐Ÿ˜• once u get help from ur maika ppl the relation doesnt remains the same as before...๐Ÿ˜‰
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ab baas yeh dikhana bakhi reh gaya tha...Akshara kuch unke bhalai ke liye karne jati hai aur sab uspar hi palat jate hai....Thank God ki Atleast Naitik toh Akshara ke sath hai ๐Ÿ˜Šatleast Naksh ke beech koi misunderstandings nahi hogi. Singhanias๐Ÿ˜ก are too much yaar....
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: gutky

haan yaar same thing has happened with my cousin also... ๐Ÿ˜• once u get help from ur maika ppl the relation doesnt remains the same as before...๐Ÿ˜‰

haan hamesha DJ bolta tha na ki unka n Maheshwaris ka rishta bihot achcha hai n that they are family blah blah....ab lo ho gaya rishta khatta....
Congress toh shock se mar hi jayegi yaar.....but achanak se Singhanias bhikari kaise ban gaye yaar..????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Tafseer thumbnail
and doston ab yeh bhi pakka ho gaya hai ki Naksh ghar chodhkar kabhi nahi jayenge..... [8*] khamakhan humlog excited ho gaye the...woh log sada bahar ke liye usi Zoo mein rahenge chaahe khushi khushi or bekaar doggies ke tarah...jinki koi izzat nahi hoti.....
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fazeel

what a bid deal yarr if there give money in bad times relatives have to support na this singhania's zoo is rediculas  ๐Ÿ˜ก

akshara want to help only her inlaws na

actually!!! i am happy that naksh will take dis decision together๐Ÿ˜ƒ.......n why straining relationships.........in fact it is the maheshwari family which is in crisis(that jindal project)  due to these zoo people n their natak.....why d hell did dj not ask rashmi before giving his nod........nandini ke time to he was ready to keep his daughter till the time he found a guy fulfilling her expectations(respect, sahara n all that)........yeh sab chodo...did dj once say sorry to vishambar...n now vishambar will have to apologise for helping them๐Ÿ˜ก
dj has been potrayed as a man of principles....but he actually is a man full of useless ego.......
just see the difference b/w dj n vish when their daughters are in mayka.....here was vish making efforts so that she goes in her sasural with respect and happiness....n on the other hand dj....who  is trying to make everyone realise that they are doing the"crime"of doing things without consulting him.....๐Ÿคข
another fact....didn't he purchase a home for nandini when he came to know that mohit is not financially strong.inspite of mohit saying a clear "no"........then why it is such a shame for him receiving sum money from them......simply return when u have.....
now i want to see munna standing for not only akshi but vish too.......๐Ÿ˜ƒ