Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya - She changed or my eyes did changed

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys.................After much courage.............and collecting much strength........i am here to share a secret with u...........all who know me definitely are aware of the fact that beside being a die heart mayurian............or a die heart arjunian or ratian............i never hated sajan...........because for me sajan was too an essential part of mjht..............ya i watched for mayur but then too each relationship attached to mjht was always close to my heart..............but ............there was big but which i never ever told on forum.........which only very very close friend's know...........i did liked sajan...........but the attraction was mohit.............i did liked mohit in sanu ........in sayank.........in motijun .........but  other than sajan.........sanaya was never ever praised by me....except gunur................i dont know why  exactly but i never liked her that much...........something always stopped me from praising her...........while i would have always stood for mohit...........but may be not for sanaya..............and the times i stood for sajan..........i accept was for mohit more.............may be because she is a complete opposite of me...........i am quiet reserved kind of person ....she is more bubbly , jolly ........may be something else.........but there was something which made me dislike her.........but today.............today i can say...........either she changed.............or my eyes have changed..........my way of looking at her changed ..........the side which now i come to know of sanaya...............made that something  which stops me slowly and gradually disappear...........i will love to include monaya love actually brought the real sanaya in front of me...............and i can say today..........that sanaya is an awesome person to know...........guys dont take me wrong for the starting days..........because may i never liked her much in starting..........but i never spoke anything against her even.........but i admit ...i dint praised her much...................so guys .today i admitted something........and i am happy........that from today onwards that something will never reside in my heart.............i am really happy ki today i can not only say that i love motijun...........but i can say i love MARS . ..........and i am really happy making this confession.......................that i get rid of something and accepted sanaya truly today............We seriously got the gems as MJHT stars........i feel blessed that the show was aired........and get to know such nice people............😊

p.s.- I really hope ......no one will take me wrong......and i am not a hypocrite or something........because i never shouted that i like sanaya before this.............if i have than that was for mohit........and i think u all can notice that from the topics i made on sg till today.......mostly are mohit related........please no rude comments.......because i am very emotional one.......and i have wrote this with collecting much strength..........dont break it.........

p.p.s - and i know many others to feel the same like me now...........so its the best place to confess guys........🤗
Edited by Surbhi123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res..  Ur title scares me sur...
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

res..  Ur title scares me sur...

dont worry.........its not for hurting someone..........but for accepting something........and to make a confession.........😊
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG... res.   🤗    

I just realized i reserved twice.. 😆
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

OMG... res.   🤗    

I just realized i reserved twice.. 😆

🤗............
EtherealRati thumbnail
omg..............i just made the post...........and 107 views............but only 1 comment........
waise is topic name that scary..........should i change it ????
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fantastic post now u are a real mjht fan
I myself am a mars fan and guess what  in the dmg forum where there are so many fan groups i loved themm all maybe iam a true dmgian and mjhtian lol :)
and btw they way what was it that changed ur view about san was it an interview or an article what was it pls do share so all mjht fans can become mars fans
lol
but iam really happy that u came out and said this as it means a lot
<3 <3
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

fantastic post now u are a real mjht fan
I myself am a mars fan and guess what  in the dmg forum where there are so many fan groups i loved themm all maybe iam a true dmgian and mjhtian lol :)
and btw they way what was it that changed ur view about san was it an interview or an article what was it pls do share so all mjht fans can become mars fans
lol
but iam really happy that u came out and said this as it means a lot
<3 <3

actually ...........it  was interviews which changed of course...........i liked the confession...........and the way she give priorities to her family first.............ya even articles did affected me..........but the thing which affected me were mohit comments about sanaya and moreover the great magazine interview affected the most.........so slowly gradually it happened,..........moreover i was never her hater so it wasn;t that difficult to change.........just through monaya love life........a new side of sanaya come out which i liked...................
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey you are just like my sister.She did not like san at first.she thinks san is a more party girl and Bubbly,she like to spend time with boys.Even when they confessed my sister told me that san will left mohit dekhna.Aur mera uska saath bahut bora jagda ho gaya tha.But now after all the interviews of them after seeing them and reading them my sistertold me last friday that yeh dono ek dosra sa kitna payaar karte hain.San mohit ka kitna khayal rakhte hain.Even i observed many changes in san after mohit come in her life.Sorry don't bash me i  just share my experience .
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES Am touched by your Confession Sur ðŸ¤—