India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Is the production house planning to kill Dutta

Annu2010 Newbie
Annu2010
Annu2010

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
After watching yesterday episode and precap of 2days where both chasker & Sudatshan are going to kill Dutta and now they knew that where is Dutta I feel that they are planning to Kill Our Dutta because how can our Blind Dutta can fight with so many enemies
I'm really affraid

Edited by Annu2010 - 15 February 2011 at 12:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
i got the same feeling after this..that they might kill him..and then some new lead would come in who would help nakku fight the enemies
looks like the production house if really in a rush to put the show off air...cuz this trach sure as hell wont be accepted

Chaudhrytm

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Don't worry , nothing of that sort will happen. Even if they want to. By the time enemies arrives he will surely be fit and fine with his visson is back. Be positive :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu2010mishimanopbtghoshbfunofbb123smile.sara

Annu2010 Newbie
Annu2010
Annu2010

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I hove so . God bless to our Mishal as Dutta
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu2010

After watching yesterday episode and precap of 2days where both chasker & Sudatshan are going to kill Dutta and now they knew that where is Dutta I feel that they are planning to Kill Our Dutta because how can our Blind Dutta can fight with so many enemies
I'm really affraid
 In past Datta faught with big enemy like Anna & won in the end.Anna was cunning & crual, having more man power compared to both Kala & Chasker combined, that time Subu helped him , this time Seema is  helping him, At Anna's place he was searching for Naku, now Naku is searching for him, He went alone to fight  with Anna, though Baji joined him later, today he is fighting this battle alone. He is used to fighting his enemies alone in past, where as Suds & Chasker always fights with other's help.Kala without Suds & Chasker's help can not win this fight. So there are more chances of Datta winning. Yesterday's Ulti ginti by Both Datta & Baji is a sure indicator of Future. He may have blurred vision now but Bappa can restors his vision at the right time.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoNimmi.AbhiAniskavitha08bfunofbb123mussy.jamshed-Azy-smile.sara

jaanshen Goldie
jaanshen
jaanshen

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
i think Dutta got his vision back 
because if they want to replace Mishal , Dutta should have to be alive
so i don't think so they are planning to kill him
let's think positive 
Dutta should not be replaced or killed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoskavitha08bfunofbb123mussy.jamshed-Azy-smile.sara

testing9 Senior Member
testing9
testing9

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh..i really pray that nothing of that sort happens CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

what about nakus promise to baaji and ayi saheba and rest of the family....all faith and prayers to bappa scenes...
cvs...please dont kill off the lead or replace him when the show is running successfully...else it is going to go further below the drain

bfunofbb123

SripadS Groupbie
SripadS
SripadS

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu2010

I'm really affraid

But dey wont kill dutta before he wins... For bringing new man in Nakusha's life certainly dey ve to kill dutta... But I don't think suds or chasker will suceed in killing him. All those who are waiting for tasha reunion.... doesn't seem will happen, if dey were to bring another man in Nakusha's life.

Sorry guys all this is negative but seems all true at this moment. Article I read on india forum clearly mentions dutta's character will come to an end and new family will come. Though lot of people out here think its just speculation. But somehow ... me not so convinced.  LTL has become sad serial since November. Before dat also it was sad with damodar stuff. Only sorrows.. dere is hardly any happiness or baji's comedy I witnessed. This story has reached its climax seems. Looks dutta will die while saving Nakusha or his family in the end. This is what its leading to ..I feel. Bitter end... :( This negativity in our mind can't be helped....Finally the character dutta will leave only sad memories.

Edited by SripadS - 15 February 2011 at 2:32am

Go to top