India-Forums

Strange Sanskar of Zee and GM..

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Strange Sanskaars was shown by ZEE and GM Mithunda last week...

I was watching the show when during one of contestant asked by GM that he has been away from his house for more than 8 months and whom he misses most?...the contestant replied..I miss my Mother most...and lo, GM Mithunda like a Magician called his mother on stage alongwith his father and brothers...ClapClap and this same scene was shown a week earlier, I dont rem the name of the contestant...

During those two above incidents, I hope many must have observed it...GM Mithunda referred both the mothers of contestants as...''MAA JEE'' with utmost respect...but what was shown next was most shocking and pathetic...they both went to GM and bowed to him and Mithunda Blessed them.....

GM jee you called them Maa Jee, so the right way was you should have taken their blessings, not they...when we  call someone a mother or Maa jee, it is rightfully we should bow and get the blessings, it is the Mother always who blesses the children..GM jee how can a mother Bow to a son?...wasnt your duty to stop them and take the blessings from them?....kya Maa apne bete ke paanv padti hai?..is this your idea or Zee's strange sanskars..?OuchOuch

Edited by set_raj - 14 February 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkshootingstar27anjali10hindu4lyfThatOneGuykinara17.shona.tulipbaby53

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
yes, even I find it odd when the parents bow down to get GM's aashirwaad Confused, and GM is seen happily blessing them Ermm. Does GM think he really is the one who should be giving "aashirwaad" ???? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17set_raj

surmai_shaam Senior Member
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
That was pretty weird. i think they should have edited it.
zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
It is really uncomfortable to watch.
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

When Mithun da said "Maa" he referred Maa of contestant. Anyway Mithun da is Dada(grand parent) of contestant on the show. So, he can give blessing to his bahu and beta. Nothing wrong with Zee. I am quoting something which was said here by great people, "Don't watch the show if you dont like these thing on the show".

Mithunda called Maa jee twice..even if he referred to the Maa of Contestant as Maa jee, thn he shud have stopped her when she bowed to him...or he cudhv have called her with name.. Dada is also known as big brother in marathi or bengali..so he is not Grandfather...and it has got nothing to do what the great people has said not to watch the show if you dont like....''the thing which is wrong one cannot ignore or stop watching just because one doesnt like..''

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

yes, even I find it odd when the parents bow down to get GM's aashirwaad Confused, and GM is seen happily blessing them Ermm. Does GM think he really is the one who should be giving "aashirwaad" ???? 
He was calling her Maa jee and when she bowed he is blessing her...thn first of all he shud hv not called her Maa jee...better call her with name...

anjali10kinara17

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surmai_shaam

That was pretty weird. i think they should have edited it.
It wudhv been better...but i dont understand why the people are carried away when they see a star and just bow in front of them as if they are Sanyasis or Spiritual masters...?Ouch

anjali10kinara17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index