Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Ahem is disgusting and a MCP

capricorn7 Groupbie
capricorn7
capricorn7

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Ahem is digusting! and the creatives should not make him treat Gopi so inhumanly, every person deserves some respect and he treats her like a leeper, and I am surprised at so many people in the forum going ga-ga over  him and his stern MCP attitude. What looks, come on? always giving such disgusting looks to gopi and please give gopi some spine why does she take such treatment. Ahem has absolutely no respect for her as a human being, keeps saying that he doesn't want to see her face! how dare he! I really get put off by such treatment and that too from a character who is supposed to be the hero of a serial, I think this is sending a very bad message and the worst part is that people like such a MCP like Ahem! I hated him today....

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricorn7

Ahem is digusting! and the creatives should not make him treat Gopi so inhumanly, every person deserves some respect and he treats her like a leeper, and I am surprised at so many people in the forum going ga-ga over  him and his stern MCP attitude. What looks, come on? always giving such disgusting looks to gopi and please give gopi some spine why does she take such treatment. Ahem has absolutely no respect for her as a human being, keeps saying that he doesn't want to see her face! how dare he! I really get put off by such treatment and that too from a character who is supposed to be the hero of a serial, I think this is sending a very bad message and the worst part is that people like such a MCP like Ahem! I hated him today....

hun.. welcome to the forum... i believe this is your first post...

believe me when i say; we are gaga over Nazim... not Ahem....
we can't wait to kick Ahem to Mars, where he can stay in peace with his other like minded males..
as per Gopi, although i don't have the strength, i believe it takes a lot of backbone to stand down to your family and let them trample over you (which she does always) and takes a lot to stand up to the family, when someone else in the family is suffering (if you remember she came in Between when Ahem was about to slap Kinjal)... so i do believe she has the backbone worth a Modi Bahu and more than that too....

Edited by upasana.diya - 15 February 2011 at 12:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top