India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Choti Bahu Promo on PR

dxid76 Newbie
dxid76
dxid76

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
So on today's episode of PR there was a part when Archana and Manav stop for food and Manav points out the Choti Bahu Poster.  He says somehting along the lines of isn't that the show that was on before and Archana explains that no it's a new show with the same name and she used to watch to previous one.  Manav says he wants to watch the new Choti Bahu also.

Okay so I was just wonder...who were the Dev and Radhika that Manav and Archana performed for not once but twice?!  Once for Janmastmi and then again when sending them on their honeymoon!!LOL  

I thought Manav and Archana were friends with Dev and Radhika so how did they watch them on tv?!Tongue 

I guess the CV's forgot what they wrote previously....Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunbeam09nikhilsahaiCocoChanel..sush..

sunbeam09 Goldie
sunbeam09
sunbeam09

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
haha LOL......... Thanks for sharing......Can u post the linkSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sush..

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dxid76

So on today's episode of PR there was a part when Archana and Manav stop for food and Manav points out the Choti Bahu Poster.  He says somehting along the lines of isn't that the show that was on before and Archana explains that no it's a new show with the same name and she used to watch to previous one.  Manav says he wants to watch the new Choti Bahu also.

Okay so I was just wonder...who were the Dev and Radhika that Manav and Archana performed for not once but twice?!  Once for Janmastmi and then again when sending them on their honeymoon!!LOL  

I thought Manav and Archana were friends with Dev and Radhika so how did they watch them on tv?!Tongue 

ROFLSilly

..sush..

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dxid76

CV's act like ghajini all the time. LOL
Zee always wants PR/ArMan to promote all their serial New/Old. They made such a big issue saying ArMan did not attend the Republic Day even when they attended Angry. If media gave wrong information they would have cleared that if they wanted. But they never did that Angry

..sush..

CocoChanel IF-Dazzler
CocoChanel
CocoChanel

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
thnx for posting...
..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
haa it is so nice ROFLROFLROFLROFL