Adaalat

Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 184

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
But they are not so good as rishu was .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER] (Page 7)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
It depends on Acting ability and expressions.

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
^^ True. That's why the grey characters I liked the most are Rishabh Bajaj and Sujal in his revenge mode. Both great actors. Thumbs Up Sujal's emotional talks just used to make me cry. Cry The reason he turned negative was only coz everyone used to misunderstand him and blame him for things he didn't do. Whereas Ronit as Rishabh Bajaj was just naturally nagative at first but just loved it. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
That's why I like Shakti Kapoor and Gulshan Grover over those chocolate heroes. Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitprerna4rishav

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Gulshan Grover is just the BAD MAN! LOL

When I think Shakti Kapoor I automatically remember Har Dil jo Pyar Karega when he's getting electrocuted. LOL I remember him in his comedic roles. LOL

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

<font color="#009933">It depends on Acting ability and expressions. </font>

even his acting of rishu was jabardast thats why he played that role brilliantly.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

<font color="#006633" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">That's why I like Shakti Kapoor and Gulshan Grover over those chocolate heroes. Cool</font>

hehehe. I hated one nasty thing of these heroes they raped many ingenuous gals in their films but rishu never saw another gal(from galat nazar) except prerna n madhvi .

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

hehehe. I hated one nasty thing of these heroes they raped many ingenuous gals in their films but rishu never saw another gal(from galat nazar) except prerna n madhvi .

Even though he loved Prerna and was married to her, he never forced himself on her, whether it was the 1st marriage or the 2nd marriage. He waited till she accepted him in her heart.

Madhvi was a mistake, enough said. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.