Adaalat

Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 184

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yeah he became a goodie two shoes later on, I loved him in his angry mode. 

Then he was replaced. DisapproveCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER] (Page 5)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@ fazy, that time i used to like ap jodi because they were in love with each other .i never even thought that another male actor would be part of show when ap would be close to one another .as rishu entered show, his aim was to get st by all means which i found very annoying so disliked him. When i saw true love in rishu eyes for prerna n anurag in suspicion about prerna i started disliking anurag n loved bajaj .

ayeshakd

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

<font color="#006633" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I like Villains than Heroes.. They are much attractictive with their grey shades. </font>

u snatched ds attractive word for villains from me, i was about to say same about villains .as one example i give u - rish was smarter than anu .

Khula_Saand

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

That was the time, Ektaa Kapoor dominated Television World with her shows..

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

I obviously liked AP as well, coz they were the leads but as soon as Bajaj entered I fell in love with him. Partly coz I like grey characters more than heroes. From then on I wanted Prerna to be with  Bajaj and officially started hating Anurag when he accused Prerna of having an affair and then when he rejected Sneha when she called him papa. AngryAngry After that he was never able to redeem himself in my eyes. 

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

That was the time, Ektaa Kapoor dominated Television World with her shows..

Yeah and I loved it. Loved all her shows and used to watch one after the other, now don't watch anything on TV(I watch Adaalat online). Miss those days. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khula_SaandHaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Fazy, that scene was one of d best scene na when sneha gets to know that anu is her father n quickly rushes to his party to tell him about her being his daughter but sissy ignored. I felt very bad seeing sneha crying alone in garden. For a while i felt as its real story of sneha being showed us on tv! Anurag many times fell down for me because of his nasty behaviour . He understands himself as prernas good frnd. Really speaking he dint even deserve that frnds title.

Luv-Shonit

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
And then the friend causing trouble in Prerna's married life! Angry

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.