Adaalat

Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 184

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
It started with a bang.. but ended with a blooper..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER] (Page 4)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Yeah , it was awesome in begining but after one year of its start serial took numerous leaps even creatives dont know how many did they take? Lead actress of show was annoying ! Some fans urging ekta to restart it now. Lets see it restarts or not? Not a bit eager to watch it.

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
My story started like many here, with the GREAT RISHABH BAJAJ! Although I did find him cute in the film, Hulchul but I didn't know it was him. Also seen him in Kammal but didn't notice him much until he entered KZK and then KSBKBT and then the rest is history...

Rishabh Bajaj was his career defining role and even though he was a grey character, he was just fantastic! He turned a cameo into a parallel lead. 

Gauahargeous_N

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Fazy, same incident happened with me too, i liked him in jtm movie when i started watching him as rishabh bajaj i disliked him as negative n arogant char in some eps ,that time i dint know its that person who did my fav movie. One day while watching jtm movie my bro told me are its mr. Bajaj .i got astonished knowing that i refused him by saying he is not that person who playing role of mr .bajaj .after staring at him a lot , i got confirmed that its mr .bajaj n started loving him.

Luv-Shonit

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
U always seem to hate the one's I like at first don't u Vik. First Sujal and now Bajaj. LOL At least u do like them eventually, better late than never. LOL

Yeah Bajaj was arrogant and I loved him. The way Prerna used to give him evil looks all the time at the beginning when she found out his true intentions. LOL I just absolutely loved it. Also loved his 3 piece suits especially when he wore either all black or all white. Day Dreaming

I didn't know that he was the same guy in Hulchul until my mum one day said it and I started watching the film with her.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 18 February 2011 at 11:53am

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I like Villains than Heroes.. They are much attractictive with their grey shades.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitarabian_love

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Same here, I like the grey characters. Remember Sujal, he was the lead but he still wasn't all good and then he was portrayed as the bad guy but still loved him. Day Dreaming

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
He was nice.. But he couldn't keep his position.

Luv-Shonit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.