Adaalat

India-Forums

Adaalat
Adaalat

Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER] (Page 20)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

You bet!!!!!Smile Smile

I am huge fan of him!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I watched him as Rishabh Bajaj and as Mihir Virani and bits of Swayam!!!!!

I also watched Kasamh Se during the time he was there as Aparajit Dev!!!!!

I saw bits of Dharamraj Mahiavanshi but could never adjust to the rural setting though he was great in that role as well!!!!

But KD is just superb and i never miss Adaalat!!!!

It is my favourite show on TV now and I hope like CID they never end it!!!!

Weekly or Bi-Weekly it is great to watch a thriller which has Ronit!!!!!

I loveeeee PRB aka Shweta and Ronit's pair and just wish I can see them together again!!!!!

i watched ever show  of ronit sir except kamal , actually that time i was away from tv so could not see his  fst show but still eager to know story about his char   he played in kamal , really speaking in his all roles i liked rishabh n  ishaan masand( which he played in one show of sony) ...
 same problem with me too , i did not like him much as dm because it was different n rural so could not win my heart  any more , though i watched that show only for him....

i hv seen his all films too so far  recently iwatched udaan and these days he staying in shrilanka for shooting of his forthcoming film.

btw glad to meet one  more shonitian... for a long time i hv been aspiring to see my babies shonit together in any new daily show , pata nahi when my wish would be fulfilled ?? where ds ekta sleeping  why she not thinking about them to be taken?? if she does . i guess that she would go hit once again then.. looks like now she does not wanna go hit  thats why she starting monotonus shows.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

i watched ever show  of ronit sir except kamal , actually that time i was away from tv so could not see his  fst show but still eager to know story about his char   he played in kamal , really speaking in his all roles i liked rishabh n  ishaan masand( which he played in one show of sony) ...
 same problem with me too , i did not like him much as dm because it was different n rural so could not win my heart  any more , though i watched that show only for him....

i hv seen his all films too so far  recently iwatched udaan and these days he staying in shrilanka for shooting of his forthcoming film.

btw glad to meet one  more shonitian... for a long time i hv been aspiring to see my babies shonit together in any new daily show , pata nahi when my wish would be fulfilled ?? where ds ekta sleeping  why she not thinking about them to be taken?? if she does . i guess that she would go hit once again then.. looks like now she does not wanna go hit  thats why she starting monotonus shows.....

Oh yes Ishaan is also there!!!!

Well in Kammal it wasn't much of a track!!!!!

He was the male lead Manav's brother and married to a girl named Reva (Amita Chandekar)!!!!!

Swayam was in love with another girl because of which his relation was not good with his wife but then his wife showed that she was going out partying with friends and all!!!!!!

His relations improved with his wife and he finally confessed to his girlfriend that he is married after which she left him!!!!!!

Reva was a very sweet and modern girl and she was in fact the only one to protest when Kammal was thrown out of the house!!!!!

Things get well and Reva gets pregnant but there is some blood problems because of which she miscarries the baby and couldn't conceive again!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Huppprerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
thanx shaina , its story sounds interesting , several times i   tried to search for  it in net but could not yet find anything related to it.. its his fst show which i missed on television......

prerna4rishav

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

thanx shaina , its story sounds interesting , several times i   tried to search for  it in net but could not yet find anything related to it.. its his fst show which i missed on television......

It was his comeback show on Television as well!!!!!

He had also done cameos long back in Baat Ban Jaaye!!!!!!

Baat Ban Jaaye had Rohit Roy in the lead and was also directed by Rohit!!!!!

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

The whole story was interesting!!!!!!

I did not like the ending to Swayam-Reva track as she was too sweet and did not deserve this!!!!!!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

i had watched dt eps too , he was there only for one eps in which deepsikh niki aneja walia n  rakhi tondon were with  both bros ,  that show was full of comedy  and  in dt eps i liked rr's  antics . both bro were crazy for deepsikha...

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 26 March 2011 at 6:29am

prerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

The whole story was interesting!!!!!!

I did not like the ending to Swayam-Reva track as she was too sweet and did not deserve this!!!!!!

kya kare , ekta always spoils story of every show when she thinks to end them... as she had done with prb track in end...

prerna4rishav

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

i had watched dt eps too , he was there only for one eps in which deepsikh niki aneja walia n  rakhi tondon were with  both bros ,  that show was full of comedy  and  in dt eps i liked rr's  antics . both bro were crazy for deepsikha...

Yeah I had also watched it and loved it!!!!!

In fact I used to watch BBJ regularly!!!!!

Rohit Roy was my first crush on Television!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

prerna4rishav

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index