Adaalat

   

Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER] (Page 180)

Post Reply New Post

Page 180 of 184

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009

Posts: 20621

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
shruti , creat another  thread related to ronit..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER] (Page 180)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Joined: 18 April 2010

Posts: 33273

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Should we go for Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot #2??
I mean we have seperate threads for the cases, to discuss him we can create that. After all we have used this thread to praise him and have genral chat on him.

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Joined: 18 April 2010

Posts: 33273

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

u checked that out??
 
I pasted that link in my browser, that's any Nidhi's profile on fb. They are ak's fans.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009

Posts: 20621

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Should we go for Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot #2??
I mean we have seperate threads for the cases, to discuss him we can create that. After all we have used this thread to praise him and have genral chat on him.


 yeah i m talking about chat portal 2.  now it  has  finished completely ..

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009

Posts: 20621

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

u checked that out??
 
I pasted that link in my browser, that's any Nidhi's profile on fb. They are ak's fans.Dead


 she is shonit fan   but these ak fans  keep sending frnd requests everyone( whether that guy is ak fan or not) to increase number of ak fans..

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Joined: 18 April 2010

Posts: 33273

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Most probably I'll create that in a couple of days. Also this thread should be closed now. 180 pages are complete.

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Joined: 18 April 2010

Posts: 33273

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

 she is shonit fan   but these ak fans  keep sending frnd requests everyone( whether that guy is ak fan or not) to increase number of ak fans..
 
Population is very less so anyone must have hired some goons.LOLLOL

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009

Posts: 20621

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Most probably I'll create that in a couple of days. Also this thread should be closed now. 180 pages are complete.


 today i m going to change my window , if i  get my photoshop back , i will make  many kd's siggies for our thread..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.