Adaalat

Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER] - Page 3

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah , ds show was of ronit roy was famous just because of him was good from 19 jan 2009 to 19 jan 2010 and after that it became rubbish because of being added ridiculous tracks ,last month it has ended.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It started with a bang.. but ended with a blooper..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Yeah , it was awesome in begining but after one year of its start serial took numerous leaps even creatives dont know how many did they take? Lead actress of show was annoying ! Some fans urging ekta to restart it now. Lets see it restarts or not? Not a bit eager to watch it.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
My story started like many here, with the GREAT RISHABH BAJAJ! Although I did find him cute in the film, Hulchul but I didn't know it was him. Also seen him in Kammal but didn't notice him much until he entered KZK and then KSBKBT and then the rest is history...

Rishabh Bajaj was his career defining role and even though he was a grey character, he was just fantastic! He turned a cameo into a parallel lead. 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Fazy, same incident happened with me too, i liked him in jtm movie when i started watching him as rishabh bajaj i disliked him as negative n arogant char in some eps ,that time i dint know its that person who did my fav movie. One day while watching jtm movie my bro told me are its mr. Bajaj .i got astonished knowing that i refused him by saying he is not that person who playing role of mr .bajaj .after staring at him a lot , i got confirmed that its mr .bajaj n started loving him.
Fazzzz thumbnail
U always seem to hate the one's I like at first don't u Vik. First Sujal and now Bajaj. 😆 At least u do like them eventually, better late than never. 😆

Yeah Bajaj was arrogant and I loved him. The way Prerna used to give him evil looks all the time at the beginning when she found out his true intentions. 😆 I just absolutely loved it. Also loved his 3 piece suits especially when he wore either all black or all white. 😍

I didn't know that he was the same guy in Hulchul until my mum one day said it and I started watching the film with her.
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
I like Villains than Heroes.. They are much attractictive with their grey shades.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Same here, I like the grey characters. Remember Sujal, he was the lead but he still wasn't all good and then he was portrayed as the bad guy but still loved him. 😍
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
He was nice.. But he couldn't keep his position.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Yeah he became a goodie two shoes later on, I loved him in his angry mode. 

Then he was replaced. 😒😭