Page 1 of 184

Page 1
Page   of 184
Page 2 Page 184

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Well I became his fan when I saw him as Rishabh Bajaj in 2004. My mother started watching kzk and so did I. I missed max episodes but adored him. In 2008 kzk ended and I didn't saw his other soaps. One night while watching cid I saw adaalat's promo and was very happy. I watched the first episode and started watching it regularly. His dialogue delivery impressed me so much and so did the emotional scenes. What is your story? Smile

He is brilliant is Adaalat now.Wink

Edited by Shruti_HR - 19 June 2011 at 12:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8dikshasinghLuv-ShonitswtbabyGauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chat Portal - Ronitians Spot[OVER]" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
 i hv  very long story to tell you how  did i become his fan? just tell in one line , i became his fan just after watching his film JTM  in 1996..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshakd

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
My story also begins with Rishabh Bajaj but I remember finding him cute when I watched his film Army which had SRK and Sridevi :) 

And then, as they say, everything else is history.. 
He just bowled me over with his screen presence, those looks to die for, those amazingly beautiful eyes.. and the list just goes on and on.. I have loved him more and more each passing day! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshakdLuv-ShonitHaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
 he had same look in his all films jtm , army , sainik.....

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Yes..

but I had watched only Army..

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Ronit's Debut film was Jaan Tere Naam. Farheen was his heroine....It was a nice movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Awesome movie, loved their chemistry, its my fst fav movie. I wanted to see farheen agn with ronit roy in new film after they did jaan tere naam but farheen disappeared from tv, she ever did another movie or not?

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Yes it was a cute movie!! :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.