Uttaran
Uttaran

Satya's eyes..... (Page 3)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by king99

@Pri--dear you hit the target with what I am feeling too.  Everything you said is what alot of Satya fans must be feeling-----disappointed.   Even I am looking worward to Gaurav's role rathter than Sharad's.   

Thanks a lot ...... "till" now it has been disappointing ... i hope it changes very soon.... n we get a power packed track by him..... yes lets see how Satya n then Rathod add to the story Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

king99

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

@Pri--dear you hit the target with what I am feeling too.  Everything you said is what alot of Satya fans must be feeling-----disappointed.   Even I am looking worward to Gaurav's role rathter than Sharad's.   

Thanks a lot ...... "till" now it has been disappointing ... i hope it changes very soon.... n we get a power packed track by him..... yes lets see how Satya n then Rathod add to the story Smile

I have only seen Satya in this serial.............and therefore can only comment based on Uttaran.............I don't know why there is so much despondency...........he has definitely made an impact........he has a wonderful voice............and a presence............and I am sure there will be a story behind his role.......if the viewers can bring back a cameo role actor like Raghu through the popularity chart...........I am sure Satya will fare much better...........I , for one am looking forward to seeing him in the future.
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I have only seen Satya in this serial.............and therefore can only comment based on Uttaran.............I don't know why there is so much despondency...........he has definitely made an impact........he has a wonderful voice............and a presence............and I am sure there will be a story behind his role.......if the viewers can bring back a cameo role actor like Raghu through the popularity chart...........I am sure Satya will fare much better...........I , for one am looking forward to seeing him in the future.

hmmmm maybe thats y u find us to be a bit harsh .... i dont deny he made an impact.... his entry was so intriguing..... him coming out of shadows n all Day Dreaming...... n even i know he has a super baritone voice4 n screen presence where he overshadows whoeva is in the frame wiv him .... but then it was like now u see him n now u dont... even then that little time was not doing much justice.... so i thought ok ill give it a week n see how it goes..... n there were times when i was yea...... now thats more like it..... like his coming 2 Bundela house 4 the 1st time.. looking at mansion.... talking 2 Mai... the servant n all.... then back 2 where we r,..... n then Mon epi... i so loved his swift change of expression ... so i guess his track is unfolding but in bits n bobs.... so i can only say wot i have been that yes he can do better so give him a chance... hopefully his role n track will be used well n will add to the story..... soon Smile..... n 4 that i am willing to give this soap more time...... but not too long plzzzzz LOL

king99

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

hmmmm maybe thats y u find us to be a bit harsh .... i dont deny he made an impact.... his entry was so intriguing..... him coming out of shadows n all Day Dreaming...... n even i know he has a super baritone voice4 n screen presence where he overshadows whoeva is in the frame wiv him .... but then it was like now u see him n now u dont... even then that little time was not doing much justice.... so i thought ok ill give it a week n see how it goes..... n there were times when i was yea...... now thats more like it..... like his coming 2 Bundela house 4 the 1st time.. looking at mansion.... talking 2 Mai... the servant n all.... then back 2 where we r,..... n then Mon epi... i so loved his swift change of expression ... so i guess his track is unfolding but in bits n bobs.... so i can only say wot i have been that yes he can do better so give him a chance... hopefully his role n track will be used well n will add to the story..... soon Smile..... n 4 that i am willing to give this soap more time...... but not too long plzzzzz LOL

Oh ok, I get it Uttaran and all that it entails fatigue factor...............I totally empathise with you. I mostly read the updates and see the repeat if worthwhile so am a little better off.......Smile

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Oh ok, I get it Uttaran and all that it entails fatigue factor...............I totally empathise with you. I mostly read the updates and see the repeat if worthwhile so am a little better off.......Smile

Yes..... bulls eye Thumbs Up... its too slow n his role as well...... seeing him do much better its just very hard 2 see him not having as much 2 do...... but he does try his best..... so far all the scenes he has had he has been very good in terms of his expressions n all but still there is something missing..... aah yes u r better of Smile.... if i can ask u something i wud ask 4 ur 20 mins..... just see 1 epi of Bairi Piya i suggest 14th Jan 10...... n here u can see him as the ultimate lover n then BAM!! the awesome evil-devil..... his dialogues...... his dialogue delivery...... body language n all..... i know this was a lead role so ovcourse its gonna be better but maybe u will see y all of us have such high expectations.... here i hope his role n track has more 2 offer n im waiting 4 that 2 happen soon

king99

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I think Satya will not b a negative character but one with grey shades, he will b nice to some people and not so to others in the family depends on the history, which I am so eager to find out.  Sharad is doing a great job showing streaks of evil and then again pretending to be all goody goody!  Great Job!!

Edited by captkirk - 17 February 2011 at 9:40pm

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

I think Satya will not b a negative character but one with grey shades, he will b nice to some people and not so to others in the family depends on the history, which I am so eager to find out.  Sharad is doing a great job showing streaks of evil and then again pretending to be all goody goody!  Great Job!!

I agree 2 u...... it does seem he is lenient wiv some people..... n will hopefully leave them alone.... LOL but others i feel r doomed OuchLOLLOL.... i wanna know the connection n his story but dunno how long that will take ....... i want some action n that 2 fast..... something more meatier.... more substance..... yes he is doing a gr8 job in changing from 1 to another SK knows how 2 capture the audience wiv his expressions but still i feel there is something missing its so hard 2 let go of DV Embarrassed...... but lets wait n see where this all goes Smile

Go to top