Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HOT Maaneet+COLD Moments-Press LIKE if u AGREE (Page 6)

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
agree yaar, we have seen so many passionate moments between maneet before marriage and now when they should show some romantic moments between them , they r not doing same.......

in daily soap i cant understand that there is a bit lack of storyline .... but atleast they can come up with some good moments between maneet as they r married.....

and if they want some gud track why dont they show something about maan's past.... i mean Sameera and his life..... i mean it wud be high point of show which they r delying since last few months..... this track can put some more drama  in show .... like maan's real love for Geet , Geet's jealously..... or someone liking Geet which makes Maan feel jealous.....

lots of things they can show yaar.... but i dont know why they r not.....

any way very good post..... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Viji dear....AWESOME post yaar.Clap..superb points brought to light...Totally agree with u  ki shaadi se pehle phooltu romance aur shaadi ke baad SUKHA....LOL

I mean if CVs r out of ideas about romantic scenes then they shud read what a few fans have written, tone it down a little, and incorporate that in the show....Agar fresh ideas nahi aate toh use the OLD CLASSIC romance scenes llike kitchen scene ( atta goonding), rain scene, per inka romance husabnd-wife ka toh lagna chahiye na na ki girlfriend-boyfriend types....

As far as the storyline is concerned....agree that there r so many paths to be explored BUT please choose better & lil known actors NOT like Manav....Angry..useless person....AND please don't bring in characters unnecessarily.....

Loved ur post dear...Thumbs Up
swaram Goldie
swaram
swaram

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Couldn't agree with you more! Thanks for making this post. Clap
At least I hope this will knock some sense into the CVs head that just because we are maaneet fans does not mean we will just keep watching the serial if there is no substance in it. That said, it is just a glimmer of hope that Cvs will come up with something fresh in the episode, I can't help but watching everyday. But the interest is waning fast with the currrent strory and scenes. Hope the CVs will not let such talented actors go waste and make full use of their potential. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I agree...we are now bored of......same repititive scene.......no stroyline.......and ek dum lifeless maneet moments..............come back Cvs before its too late
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Guys,

51 LIKES... Great Going Guys....

But where are the Rest, Chalo Chalo Chaloooooooooooo

Matlab Sabko Aaj Kal Ke Maaneet Moments Pasand hai??? Aur Kuch zyada nahi chahiye??Thats Interesting Ouch Confused
Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Eggjaktly!!! Itz zimbly not done!!!
Like I mentioned on my post yday I do understand with GC's wedding being absent! thrs limited scope!! Bt story toh aage badao!!!! M disappointed with the promo too!! Maan ka accident??? BDs bhi chutti pe chale gaye kya???
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Viji....absolutely wonderful post....i wish the CVs take note of this thread....

i agree the CT has changed....watever we say the old team is not coming back for reasons known only to them....i fail to understand y they take up newer projects before finishing the existing ones...

nywyz...we hv all welcomed the new team...with the hope the consistency of the show wont be lost....but it seems the new team has no creativity sense of their own...either they r borrowing straight from older epis or giving us half baked screenplay....

the actors...no doubt they r very talented can only portray that much what is given to them by the writers and director....no surprise they luk jaded....
y blame them wen ennui creeps on us if we hv to repeat a semester....

ok....i understand due to GC's wedding and all....they cant form a proper story rite now since maan and geet r central characters....but the few maneet scenes they r giving us can hv passion, romance in heavy dose....

consummation we r not asking....but the jodi is married now....it seems the CVs hv forgotten this very fact...just sharing a room and bed doesnt convey a married life....
and sharing bed is a big joke...they r holding hands but sleeping an ocean away from each other...
the gestures of maneet r same as before...chinlifts, eyelocks, nok-jhoks....that too all repeatitions of past scenes....
even the near miss kiss scenes seemed forced except the snakes n ladder wala scene....

sorry to say...after wedding i saw only one intimate scene and that is maan with the drowning girl....

i am ready to give the CVs some time to form a solid storyline....but passionate maneet moments r a must....but even that seems far-fetched....accident promo is already out....

they hv managed to bring tog talented actors like GC, DD, samir, piyush....but giving them insipid scripts is taking all the charm away...

another thing wat i dont understand is that GC is taking leave for just 2 days...then how come they cant keep him in the show rite now...y the accident track....they shud hv gone for this track wen GC wud hv gone for his honeymoon....

i fail to understand the current working of our fav show....the bottomline is that i watch it for maneet along with a gud story....lack of both at present is sure cause of concern....
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up sorry yaar not in position to write anything...

Go to top