Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*KareenaKapoorFanClub#3LstDayVoteBeboMusical40 (Page 59)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

Originally posted by KatForeva

thats always confused me like why kat&salman doesn't act like couples with holding hands n admitting their relationship in public n all 

Not every couple has to do that...not every couple likes to show off like Saifeena.

true but salman never admit it i guess he was shy n liked his relationships to be private n all. they made a cute couple. the most shocking one for me john-bips like the rumours but both of them haven't said anything yet 
naahi yaar he did admit it. one of the dus ka dum epis, he said "jab mein so kar uththa hoon, to meri girlfriend shooting par jaa chukti hoti hai" (when I wake up my girlfriend is gone for shooting) i was like omg so besharam of him to talk like this LOL

Awww that's so cute of him. I LOVE him. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Ok Guys we all together will pick 3 songs out of the list.

Then once, the voting starts, each one of u will PM your MOST FAVORITE song to the organizer.

Understand?

yes mam i pm u the songs 

Marauders

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KatForeva

thats always confused me like why kat&salman doesn't act like couples with holding hands n admitting their relationship in public n all 

Not every couple has to do that...not every couple likes to show off like Saifeena.

true but salman never admit it i guess he was shy n liked his relationships to be private n all. they made a cute couple. the most shocking one for me john-bips like the rumours but both of them haven't said anything yet 

I think at first they wanted to show everyone they were actually together...but idk who...it could be either...wanted to keep quiet...but I mean everyone knew and then they kinda made it obvious like when he launched SIK music, she came on SRK's show with Salman, she went on DKD, he did special appearances in Ajab Prem and TMKSmile Anyway we are totally off topic lol!
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
anu-pre4eva- i don't remember that but when katrina came to promote sing is king on dus ka dum sallu was blushing on soo much n when katrina asked him why he is always hugging girls? he gave out a cute smile n i was like awwwwwww.

Katalicious

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I think tomorrow Lensa and I will let u guys know the final of songs and u can pm YOUR choice of favorite.
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

anu-pre4eva- i don't remember that but when katrina came to promote sing is king on dus ka dum sallu was blushing on soo much n when katrina asked him why he is always hugging girls? he gave out a cute smile n i was like awwwwwww.

Hey I haven't seen that epsiode. I wanna see it. Day Dreaming
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
KatForeva- yup he made special apperance for this fashion show for katrina this one time when she couldn't make it. we should just stop nahin toh zubi will get mad jk 

Katalicious

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
sounds good zubi :) thanks for the clarification
@ms.colorful, it was the amir khan episode, and i remember the one ur talking abt too.. guys let's take this to the salman khan FC :p

ZoobiDoobi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index