Noo Sorry I Dont Agree With You๐Ÿ˜‰
I WIll Stiil Wach๐Ÿ˜‰

i respect ur opinion ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Its a lost cause dear๐Ÿ˜†

Noone will quit the show till GC and DD r alive as MSK and Geet๐Ÿคฃ

Its like u love it..u hate it...u crib...u bash..but u can't simply ignore it or quit it๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Well Said๐Ÿ˜‰
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshaila

i respect ur opinion ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Its a lost cause dear๐Ÿ˜†

Noone will quit the show till GC and DD r alive as MSK and Geet๐Ÿคฃ

Its like u love it..u hate it...u crib...u bash..but u can't simply ignore it or quit it๐Ÿคฃ

i am not telling them to quit iam clearly saying take a break from aa track and manav crappy track and horrible accident track why to see this if we already know its only a filler episodes but these guys are crying omg i didn't meant for them to cry omg geet fans are toooo sensitive yaar seriously ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jshaila

i am not telling them to quit iam clearly saying take a break from aa track and manav crappy track and horrible accident track why to see this if we already know its only a filler episodes but these guys are crying omg i didn't meant for them to cry omg geet fans are toooo sensitive yaar seriously ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I agree about the AA and Manav track which doesn't make any sense๐Ÿ˜†

but who said that accident track is planned becuase GC is taking a break ??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†..why we jump to conclusions so soon without knowing the actual story๐Ÿ˜ณ

First and foremost he is not taking any break...kal is his marriage and he is resuming shoot on 16th....then 17th is his reception but again he is resuming shoot on 18th....so he is taking off only on 15th and 17th..and in 2 days u don't need accident track..right ??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Accident track is brough to bring the much needed drama element in the show which is good from a trp POV๐Ÿ˜Š...So lets wait and watch before passing judgements na๐Ÿ˜›
[
I agree about the AA and Manav track which doesn't make any sense๐Ÿ˜†

but who said that accident track is planned becuase GC is taking a break ??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†..why we jump to conclusions so soon without knowing the actual story๐Ÿ˜ณ

First and foremost he is not taking any break...kal is his marriage and he is resuming shoot on 16th....then 17th is his reception but again he is resuming shoot on 18th....so he is taking off only on 15th and 17th..and in 2 days u don't need accident track..right ??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Accident track is brough to bring the much needed drama element in the show which is good from a trp POV๐Ÿ˜Š...So lets wait and watch before passing judgements na๐Ÿ˜›

but they sent breaking news saying there is a track so i thought news is true ------nothing else-
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

I'll die without Geet๐Ÿ˜ญ

Me too  Shreya Jaan CryCryCry    GSHP is my Life..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: GeetSKhurana

GEET is My Heart...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Me four, Maaneet is my heart, life, everything๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when GC wasnt der for 10 days i still watched geet.........to support him n d serial i love........agree vd jyoti dat u cant leave or ignore it........