Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Hi all I will be taking over, on Monday and Tuesdays.  It's my first time writing these so I hope you enjoy it.

Part 1:

-Toasty is thinking about how she wronged the family by talking to malti and her mom.  There is a flashback of Pashu telling his brothers about how he saw malti.

-Pashu sees Ved and says it felt really good to hear him sing. It's been forever since he heard him sing. Ved says really, but I thought I sang off key.  Pashu says he did but he still loved it. (awww). He says let me handle this pain by myself, there is no need for the whole family to feel this pain. Be happy.

- Then smita is shouting like those guys on the trains, coconut water coconut water.  Pashu is annoyed and leaves. Nikita ask Ved if he wants some. He says no. Smita and Nikita pretend to leave. Ved turns around shocked and says he's leaving. They ask him to stay and talk to them.  He says I don't know how to talk to women. Smita and Nikita laugh. Smita says fine just listen to us then. Nikita tell her to stop bothering him and compliments him on his singing and they at they should all play antakshari again tonight.

- Smita sees toasty and asks her what's wrong. Toasty says nothing.  Smita says we are childhood friends, I know its not nothing. Tell me, there are somethings that you can only share with your friends.  Toasty says fine, but you can't tell anyone, not even my mom.  Smita agrees.

Part 2:

-Prachin finds himself a tree. A perfect place for his "date" with his plants.  He even brings his date water, so she will feel good.  Meanwhile Dimple is walking by and overhears prachin and Is like what the…. Prachin is now kissing his little domo plant and apologizing for only bringing her as she is the smallest.  Dimple says I thought you were a bit cracked out, but you are fully cracked out. Prachin tells her to get lost, but of course she doesn't and they argue.

-Gyan comes and stops them.   Dimple asks if Prachin is actually crazy.  Gyan says he has an age old relationship with plants. Dimples like he should have been in the jungle and she starts singing  those African folk songs. Prachin gets annoyed and says he's going to kill her. He starts chasing her and pushes her in the pool. And dances.  Dimple is mad.

-  Meanwhile Toasty has told everything to Smita. She says everyone trusts me and I have already broken their trust. It's my fault pashu is in all this pain again.  Smita says it's okay, it was a mistake just don't meet them again. Toasty says but I hid this from Tej.  Smita says I know things should be clear between husband and wife but sometimes it's better to hide things for the better good. If you tell him he will be for sure mad and there will be a strain in your guys relationship. Toasty says she's scared. Smita assures her its all fate.(Kismat)

- Gyan and is reading the paper of to Dadaji. More like adversting for the new show Kismat. Dimple joins in with the shameless advertising.Wacko Dadaji even goes so far in saying that he is going to sue the resort people because his TV is broken and  he can't watch the show. D'oh

- Prachin comes and says he fixed the TV. Dimple makes a remark( I'm sorry I didn't understand it).  Prachin calls her a cat and that she should go drink all the milk in the resort. She said she can't cause a white monkey already drank it. They start chocking each other( oh god).   Dadaji tells them stop but Gyan says it their Kismat. D'oh

-  Toasy thinks its better to forget about it and starts thinking about Tej and smiling. Tej comes and says you are smiling thinking of me and now you are shocked that I'm here. She says how do you know I was thinking about you. Tej says, I know which smile is for me.  He says cause her eyes were closed he could have kissed her but he didn't. Toasty says everything is fair in love and war.  Tej says now I can do anything. Save yourself if you can. Toasty says who wants to be saved. They are about to kiss when they hear ved.

Part 3:

- Smita and Nikita are chasing Ved with cold drinks.  Ved asks Toasty and Tej to save him because they are trying to give him cold drinks. He hides behind Tej.  Nikita and smita catch up.  He says I don't want to drink anything. They say that's fine but why are you running away? He continues to run. LOL

-       Meanwhile Rajan and his Mom are at Nikita house looking for her.  Rajan like why is her phone unreachable. Nikita's Dad is like cause she's on a picnic. Rajan like I knew it. His mom like what values have you taught your daughter. Going on a picnic with our enemies.  Rajans like why didn't she ask him.  Rajan mom is like I don't think she will be able to stay in our house and she like disses her parents again.Angry

-        Toasty dad is telling jokes. What's pinto brothers names? Pint-one and pint-threes.  D'ohLame and I know. But only Pashu agrees with me.  He's like whats so funny.  Toasty mom is like okay why don't you tell us a joke. Dadaji and Toasty says its okay. But Toastys mom is like no I want to know.  They warn her that once he says something her mouth will be shut.  But she insists on knowing.

-       So Pashu goes okay, lets say that you say that everyone here is a liar. She's like okay. Then are you telling the truth or not. Shes like I'm telling the truth. He says so you mean everyone's a liar. She says yes. Then he says you are part of everyone so then you must be a liar too. She says fine then I'm a liar. He says well then if you are a liar then everyone is telling the truth and since you are a part of everyone then you are a telling the truth. Clever.  She says let me think. Pashu says don't worry take all day. Toasty dad is like this is the first time someone shut my wife up lol.

-       They all continue to laugh and Ved and Nikita, Dimple and Prachin have their moments. Tej is texting toasty. But then the stupid devil lady, Maltis mom is watching over with jealousy.Angry If my daughter had this blah blah.

Precap:

Everyone leaves. Pashu sees Maltis mom. She tries to hid.

Hope you all enjoyed the update. Please don't copy it to other sites. It defeats the purpose.  Overall great episode. I love dadaji and gyan moments. So cute!

Smile
Smile

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

allysiasanasulemanrishisnehadambisnehalpoonamBsankbalieAMSTRaviSharmabaas-tvnv19gaunpandey1smile365daysgeetaawahipappy123sweetybahlcoralnymph9LoveMishaldhan0022gigusersriyapoojaaasaxena3ivanta29harish_kencloudzaaabbbval0822ameetasingh4Cinderella100tasha80-Preetz-_mehak_lovely.ravsfungrlGauri22koptypspringsamieecoolkitty_23...PARiNA...DisappearedprnczAutumn.shamilpsaradanycsweetiekinara17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb !4 Update" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

springs

IF-Dazzler

springs

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Great update - Thanks!! I like how Pashu shut up Toasty's mom LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

pal1990

pal1990

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
thanks fro nice update!!!

scinerd

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
awesome update...thx for filling in for me Big smile

scinerd

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!

scinerd

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

scinerd

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update.

scinerd

desigirl0103

desigirl0103

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
thank you for the nice update!

scinerd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.