Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys.i am sweety.i will b updating d written update for u people on mondays and wednesday cause nycsweetie hav semister cuming up. i hav never written updates,dis is d first time i am doing so pls ignore my mistkes.
part 1
  1. its evening and anu is bck from office and getting down from d auto and on d other side mona fther and karan r getting of d car,karan goes and greet anukalp but monas fther just giv him a slight smile and wlk off.
  2. karan tells anu tat to finish d differences bth d flis shld meet often but anu says how,den karan says u better ask mona she is apt in dis.
  3. anu is in d room and asking mona wat can b done,she says its simple let us all go for picnic.den anu and mona r shown trying convince deir fly and on d other side karan is trying to convince his fly,hetal gets convinced and is superb excited to go and she mges to convince baa,anu convinces ambaji.finally all agree for picnic.
  4. anu and mona r in d room again getting ready to sleep,(i missed dis part,but its is same as precap were mona wants to tell anu smthing),den a song strt kuch to hua hain(kal ho na ho),were bth r happily getting ready for picnic.its valentines day too anu got a teddy for mona and mona gets a wtch for hinm bth decides to giv it later
  5. bthd flys r putting tings in d car,a cute segment between karan and hetal,karan ask dat does she needs help she says no but still he hjelps her,thoda sa eye lock den fui cums out and dey just move.
  6. anu and mona flirt wid each other.den while sitting in d car,anu sits wen mona is abt to sit beside him bharti cums and sit wid anu.karan was sitting in front,he was made to sit behind wid hetal cause dadaji had to sit dere.karan hetal bth were smiling and blushing
  7. part2
  8. dey reach d picnic spot,all r doing deir tings heta,bui and her hubby removing snaps,mona serving every1,bharti and baa gossiping,bth d dadaji r tlking wid each other,even parmeet cums he is wid sweety,finally sejal cums and tell mona to do sumting,mona clls every1 hetal dashes karan,dey decide to play dhamsaras,its girl v/s boys,first bui cums she has to enact maine pyar kiya wich is guessed by boy team denmona fther cums he act and is guessed by bharti,bth r smiling.
  9. part 3
  10. mona cums and d movie is guessed by anu den mona dreams of anu and mona dancing in teri ore (singh is king)
  11. precap:mona is finding anu but he has gne sumwere,he cums from behind and scres her,she gets emotional and confesses her luv,dey hug and den d title trac strts.
*silent readers pls press like.pls giv ur comments,i know am bad at dis, but just dont want d forum to loose its chrm.*
thks v.much 4 taking ur time 2 rite it! 4 a 1st time its rather gud! dnt worri ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by Darkangel_MoMo

thks v.much 4 taking ur time 2 rite it! 4 a 1st time its rather gud! dnt worri ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thnk u so much. u made my day. i know am little bad but hats off to kajol and nycsweetie to do d updates for so long,its rther difficult to remember each point of d show.
Thanks for the updated and it was really good !
Good work sherma, you did very good.
very nice 1st update...thx for filling in for me...the only thing i will suggest is to try to use more complete words and less of the text talk...i say this because the ages of the readers in this forum prob vary and perhaps not everyone is as up to date like u and me ๐Ÿ˜†...just a suggestion๐Ÿ˜Š....for ex. using u instead of you or r instead of are is ok...but for other words such as family etc...it might be harder for them to understand....once again very nice work
Originally posted by nycsweetie

very nice 1st update...thx for filling in for me...the only thing i will suggest is to try to use more complete words and less of the text talk...i say this because the ages of the readers in this forum prob vary and perhaps not everyone is as up to date like u and me ๐Ÿ˜†...just a suggestion๐Ÿ˜Š....for ex. using u instead of you or r instead of are is ok...but for other words such as family etc...it might be harder for them to understand....once again very nice work

agree with you.๐Ÿ˜†

nice update anyway. thanks
Hi Sweety/Sherma.  Thank you so much for the update and i note that you will be doing updates a couple of times in the week.  I just have one request and that is try to minimise short forms - not all short forms are instantly recognizable and sometimes it takes a while to understand what you are saying.  I know you are busy and doing your best to help us non-hindi speakers to understand the story.  I do appreciate the time taken to do the updates.  I just thought that it may be helpful for you to get this feedback that some of us do not understand short forms as easily. 

Thank you and you are doing a swell job.
Thanx sherma. Very well done on ur first update. It was gr8