Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
sameera
Canada
watching as not watching anything else this time,so starting new show,avinash and rubian r cute too and lets see how TD Will unfold story,also supporting TD by watching this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palak13v3gradev09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome: Introduce Yourself!! (Page 4)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
My name's Gargi                                                                                                         Age-18                                                                                                                     Place - India                                                                                                                Why I may watch the show - I watched the first part n really loved it till a time n also the ending , n I'm all for the spirituality factor n Lord Krishna factor , that the 1st season showed ,

palak13v3gradev09

dany89

Goldie

dany89

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Name:Dany
Place:Romania
Why i am going to watch Chhoti Bahu:Because i have seen the 1st season and i like the jodi of Radev/Avina who i love them very much!!They  are the embodiment of true love.Heart

palak13v3gradev09

..Gurti-Kash..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Name: Simona

Place: Holland
Why Im Going To Watch CB:Becasue The Promo Seems Intresting
I Used To Watch CB1 Sometimes But CB2 Seems More Intresting
& I Love The Song

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShonav3gradev09palak13

niya_s

niya_s

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Big smileName--> Shuveniya
Place--> Canada
Age--> 19
Why--> Well I never watched the 1st season but I came across some videos of this couple and I think that they are absolutely adorable and loved their chemistry. Umm I'm Tamil so I don't understand Hindi but i'll be looking forward to the written updates everyday and truly excited about being a part of a forum from day 1 :D lol so an early shout out of thanks to everyone whose going to be contributing to this forum. Thank u !!!!SmileSmile

palak13v3gradev09

desi-indian

desi-indian

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Name -  Ankita
Place - USA

I will be watching Choti Bahu for DEV-RADHIKA (Avinash and Rubina) their jodi is very pretty and love the simplicity they showed in their lives in the previous season....

palak13v3gradev09

-Aaliyah-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aaliyah-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Im Simi from the USA! And I'm 14 years old!

Im watching Choti Bahu for RaDev! <3

palak13v3gradev09

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Name: Oma
Place: Trinidad
Why i am going to watch this show- Cause i signed so many petitions to get my Radev back and i cant wait to see them - I love them both and hope this show goes better than Season 1.

palak13v3gradev09

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.