India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 14 PR (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
umi ur right .JDJ is taking toll on PR . Its JDJ all the way .

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
kools nice commentary.. i was shocked when i read in WU that manav said sulo u stood by me when no one believed me i was like when??? wen he went to jail sulo didnt fight for him....even the robbery accusation was not cleared properly and he says u stood by me?!!!
i think manav is sucking up sooo much .. its like he himself wants their approval or something..!

also i didnt quite get the point that manav expects his expenditure to be covered as loss to the business? so ajit and shibu share h expenses? i have a feeling this business is gonna cause some major rift between manav and ajit... though i hope not....

i agree with u that archana has turned cold after marriage its like she does wat she wants not wat is right...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwelTiyalisherma

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

kools nice commentary.. i was shocked when i read in WU that manav said sulo u stood by me when no one believed me i was like when??? wen he went to jail sulo didnt fight for him....even the robbery accusation was not cleared properly and he says u stood by me?!!!
i think manav is sucking up sooo much .. its like he himself wants their approval or something..!

also i didnt quite get the point that manav expects his expenditure to be covered as loss to the business? so ajit and shibu share h expenses? i have a feeling this business is gonna cause some major rift between manav and ajit... though i hope not....

i agree with u that archana has turned cold after marriage its like she does wat she wants not wat is right...

Sulo kept quiet during FIRST jailing and protected Manjus butt
Sulo kept quiet during second jailing and not once asked Dharmesh if he was making a mistake by jailing honest Manav
Sulo kept quiet when Manav was publicly humiliated as WAITER and later told him PRIVATEly in train she did not MIND his job

Sulo kept quiet and DIDN"T tell daughters to this day about Manavs innocence and bahus guilt

Sulo gave Manav a CHOICE between Sachu and Archu .

THATS Sulo for u .What bloody SAATH is he talking about ?She took him home coz HER daughter was sick and SHE herself intervened and gave him a choice between Sachu and Archu .

As against that his mother was and is ALWAYS there for him only , irrespective of the fact that he gets rich or poor . Sulo is a nice lady but his mother is his mother .

Manav tells Sulo I DONT WANNA LOSE U

Manav tells Sulo U SUPPORTED ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE DID .......this was the lady who didnt even give Archu his phone message from jail .

Its at such times that Manav irritates BIG TIME.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwelpallaishermaTiyali

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
tiya , sowmya
I dont want Varun to die . Too many kids r being slaughtered for the silly leads .  I want , as Polki Zofi says .......the Fat man to be a .b..d to the world but really love his KIDS . I want him to give Vaishu a tough fight for the kid in her tummy , and I want him to love Varun .Let Vaishu divorce him , I hope he continues in capacity of a good DAD . I want some realism in this show . Its not about Vaishu and Archu alone .........each character must have its own DIMENSION .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 14 February 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwelTiyali

supalisa Newbie
supalisa
supalisa

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hi kools...wonderful commentary, i read it anytime i have time out of my busy schedule, i hope you dont mind if i hijack your thread to wish my friend Fifi a very Happy Birthday today. I just want her to know that she is a wonderful and faithful friend, and although she yells at me sometimes (only cuz she loves me).. i appreciate her friendship  and I love her very much...(she is going to be very surprised by this) thanks kools

Tiyalikoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Kool, a very happy valentine day ....
I hope yo u  got soemthing  nice today ...maybe chocolates ....

I got my fav chocolates , dark ones ...
My sons gave them to me ....Husband was flying so only got a text from him ....LOL

JDJ was so good today that most of my focus is there only today ..

I agree that the Dharmesh issue is being handled very badly .Manav and Archana are ( in my eyes ) too silly and seedha saadha to sort out Dharmesh , they are helping  him indirectly instead of questioning him ...
I never expected them to be sensible about this , the person who disappoints me here is Vaishali .I really thought she was the most sensible Kaarnjkar sister but she is not at all being the vaishali that used to be .
Dharmesh can only be handled by some tough cookie , probably Savita I guess.....

I could not understand why they were discussing the lottery ticket so much , maybe some relevence to the future story or maybe not .Many times tracks have been talked about but dropped the next day ...so have to wait and see ....
Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Hi all,
@Koolsadhu. I visit PR forum to read your commentary daily and feel that it is one of few analytical posts devoid of blind fanaticism. I have not watched a single episode of PR to date, and I have no plans of watching one. But I love reading your commentary, so please continue your daily posts.My dear am extremely flattered that someone reads my commentary without seeing the soap .Smile THANK YOU . Actually, it's my pleasure. Smile

Coming to PR itself, I havent watched the episodes and all of it is what I understand from the commentary and written updates, so correct me if I am wrong but my biggest gripe is about Dharmesh. His was such a real character, not conventionally handsome or hero material, but having a commanding presence and immense self-confidence. That was probably the reason a conventionally beautiful girl like Vaishali fell for him. And the character is so real- he is a practical, no-nonsense business man who has his principles, morally right or wrong, firmly in place; but also good with his relationships. Obviously, real and even powerful businessmen are not all good-looking or even good. The character sketch seemed to have taken a sudden turn when the creatives decided to make him a manipulative bigamist, making him a villain from an anti-hero. My question is this-Excellent description of Dharmesh .

Why should anybody who is/was against the leads be taught a lesson? i too dont get it Sowmya. Not just that ........the way to do it is by making the ones who cross the leads POOR . Where does this happen in real life ? For instance now they will show Dharmu losing his money and becoming a bhikaari . WHY ? Why shud everyones MONEY be taken away ? Cudnt Ajit come to his senses remaining rich only ? Cannot Dharmu realise his mistake staying rich ?Cannot Manav become rich and his equal WITHOUT Dharmu losing his money ?Confused  I agree. Why should everybody be poor in the name of good? Are rich people not good? Is becoming poor a synonym or requirement for being good. It's so much more interesting if Manav also rises in his profession, D and M are business rivals, have different policies, but at the end of the day, they have mutual respect for each other. Not outward mind you, but accepting in private that they dont understand each other, but respect that each has risen irrespective of/ due to their ideals. Or even if D has to lose, I would much rather see him losing due to Manav being a better businessman who wins over people with his goodness, than M automatically winning because D is "evil".

Why should anybody who questions the leads be the villains so that the leads can say that their detractors are just evil?Aptly put .

Why should the leads always be right? And why should they be right by making others wrong? And why should other characters have bigger and bigger flaws so that the lead's flaws is overshadowed?Coz the leads r PATHETIC . They have nO scope of rising unless others r diminished is hwat CVS think .

The characters in PR and in general, Hindi serials are so one-dimensional and stereotypical, and nothing I haven't seen in a hundred serials before; and frankly, I find them boring. This guy, Dharmesh was a non-stereotypical, non-conventional, multi-dimensional character; and they butchered him just to show that anybody who fights the leads are intrinsically wrong. His cutting salaries of workers maybe cruel, but is understable particularly in times of recession. Even blaming an innocent man who pissed him off for a crime he did not commit could be explained due to his innate business sense and need to protect his own hide. And he cannot be blamed for trying to separate the leads when her own family did not support them-it can be explained that he was trying to protect his SIL. But with the bigamy and the purposeful mainpulations, the character went too far. And I think I will miss this character the most in PR.That is exactly the way I defended Dharmesh in my commentary ............I had NOT sided with Archu for slapping him , I had found it uncalled for and not appropriate considering her relation with him .I stopped defending him when he was shown a blatant BIGAMIST . I COULDN"T defend him anymore then , the CVS just butchered him ! A real character , a realistic marraige.Dharmu Vaishu was razed to the ground by CVS . What is there to defend now? The next step , without telling is making him POOR . And thats why I asked which IDIOT is writing this script . I think the creatives are banking too much on the leads popularity and personal lives to keep PR going, without caring about the story or characters, even the leads. Unfortunately, this doesnt work in the long run. Popularity in TV world is a very fickle thing, and everyday new shows with new leads start that becomes the next big thing. You hardly see any of the actors being repeated in a lead role. The best way to tell a story is to focus on the story and the characters, but the CVs are taking the easy way out.

dublekwelkoolsadhu1000

Go to top