Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

A Knock ON hER head!!!!!!!

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode till now , but i sure am pissed of at sanchi

me if i would have waken up from a dream in which i would have seen a handsome hunk in my dreams and then seen my dream come true by seeing that same guy in my room, i would have wept with joy instead this girl screams and send him away from roomWinkLOLBig smileTongue
LOL
sanchi you better get well fastAngry

i'll send a big knock on your head if you keep up this stupid act of  screaming and showing shravan the room

you should know that we all have arranged a store room and if you continue this act i am going to whisk shravan away to the store roomWinkLOLBig smileTongueLOLWinkTongueBig smile

and i am sure Anu , Sunaina , Chitra will agree with meTongue

so sanchi beware if your amnesia doesn't get cured fast a knock on your head will be dealt by me for sure Angry
Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_Arhidesigirl2izanamikchitra77ChocolateChicksangeeta9ktmsDaviIshrafan11Aanchal15chammak_challomaris08momma1128

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
LOL anki u crack me up !!! LOL Yeah by the sounds of the written update I am pist @ Sachi too !!!Angry She needs a bump on her head !!!!!!!!!!! like ASAPPPPPPPPPPP !!!
izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
LOL. Dude, seriously, if it had been my room Shravan had run into in the middle of the night, I'd be like 'Ooh, this bed is way too big for one person. Join me?' LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. Sanchi's behaviour is completely baffling right now, because not only was she desperate to get married in the beginning of the show but it took barely three meetings for her to fall in love with Shravan! I really think that the accident did more to her than just give her amnesia.
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Anki - I am so glad that you have finally sided with Shravan and are admitting that Saanchi is indeed senseless.

I was so angry with how she treated him today.  Honestly, if he had malintent, why would he have let her continue screaming and kept the door open.  She is a dumbo.

With every scream, she is driving Shravan closer and closer into the storeroom.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafan11Aanchal15Davichammak_challoanasuya43

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
In today's episode I feel very sorry for Shravan.
Dips_Arhi Senior Member
Dips_Arhi
Dips_Arhi

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
LOL, Ankita, you're funny!! but i totally agree with you, sanchi should not have screamed at shravan, i also got irritated seeing her act like this, and yes she definitely needs a bang on her head fast!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Anki - I am so glad that you have finally sided with Shravan and are admitting that Saanchi is indeed senseless.

I was so angry with how she treated him today.  Honestly, if he had malintent, why would he have let her continue screaming and kept the door open.  She is a dumbo.

With every scream, she is driving Shravan closer and closer into the storeroom.

i will always side with shravan he is the handsome hunk of my dreams whom i won't send off screamingWinkTongueBig smileLOL
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
her this act was senseless..........how can she just scream like tht .....wo bhi cing a fab man.....Angry

now i understood y shravan told tht she's senseless in tht article.......Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index