Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Musical Melodies 8 .. CB2/Magical RaDev Moments ! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 71

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Radhe Radhe to all MY MUSICAL FRIENDS ~~ NaniBen Bhavi, Gardes, Ansa Dear, Putija, Seema Rani, CR Raman, Shanta, Heena, V3, Devika, NiHa, Anu, Anmol, Vasha, Yumna, and the FORUM ! Hug

Arre Ansa dear, you did marvelous with the two abs lovely Radha-Krishna songs from Kisna and Vivah ! StarClap No chinta / worry ! Big smile

NaniBen Bhavi, perfect bhajan selection on the auspicious occasion of Maha Shivratri ! Satyam Shivam Sundaram and the meaning says it all. Star 

Yes, today's epi was horrendous to say the least the way it ended Angry BB is worse than I could ever imagine and will pretty soon pay dearly for her gruesome act Angry But it will be sad and totally unpalatable storyline if dadaji is not brought back to life. Hope DJs realize that. Besides my logic just dont add up if an actor like Rakesh Pandey was brought in just for first 10-12 episodes Shocked Again no choice but to W&W Confused

If you had not posted the songs that you did, Shrel definitely would have. Kavi Pradip (as moi posted in the past) and his pen has written songs that were true 50 years ago and will be true for next 100 years. They are timeless and speak the reality of our cruel harsh times. In fact my most fav of ALL his songs IS INDEED ~~ KOI LAKH KARE CHATURAI !

Gardes, thank you my friend for posting the link from Yatrik by Pankaj Mullik and listening to the audio ... what can I say ? It gave me goosebumps ! Sanskrit being a sacred language has kind of transforming effect !  My search on google even led me to our own IF link from 2006 where the members are discussing this Mantra but could not provide actual video ! Here it is  ...

Looked into finding the video but only found all his old great Hindi numbers from Nartaki, Doctor etc. Closest I came to is the video below by a different singer and the profound meaning below ! StarStar

The detailed meaning below is just so enlightening and meaningful !

This Stotra is in Sanskrit. This is created by param poojya shri Adya Shankaracharya. This consists of many names of God Shiva. Creator of this Stotra is asking God Shiva to remove all his troubles, difficulties, sorrow and unhappiness by calling God Shiva with different names. As we know that Adya Shankaracharya was beyond all the troubles, difficulties, sorrow or unhappiness, as he was always in peace, happiness and in with Love for humanity as a whole. He has nothing to ask from God Shiva. He has created this Stotra for us, to recite it daily with devotion, concentration and faith; so that God Shiva will bless us.
1 O! Chandrachud (who has held Moon on his head. i.e. God Shiva), O! Madanantka (who has made ashes of Kamdeva, name of God Shiva), O! ShoolaPane (name of God Shiva), O! Sthano (who is always steady, name of God Shiva), O! Girish (name of God Shiva), O! Girijapate (name of God Shiva), O! Mahesh, O! Shambo, O! Bhutesh; you protect those who come to you frightened by the death, old age and many troubles. O! Jagadishwar please protect us from the troubles, difficulties, sorrow and unhappiness.
2 O! Husband of Goddess Parvati, O! ChandraMoule, O! Bhootadhip, O! Head of Pramatas (Rund- Munda-Tunda), O! Caretaker of Girija(Goddess Parvati), O! Vamdev, O! Rudra, O! Bhava, O! PinakaPane, O! Jagadishwar please protect us from the troubles, difficulties, sorrow and unhappiness.
3 O! Nilkantha (who has a blue throat, name of God Shiva), O! Vrushaketu, O! PnachaMukha (who is having five mouths, name of God Shiva), O! Lokesh, O! God who has worn bangle of a serpent (Shesh Nag is found around wrist of God Shiva), O! Chief of Pramath Ganas, O! Sharva (name of God Shiva), O! Dhurjate (name of God Shiva), O! Pashupate, O! Girijapate, O! Jagadishwar please protect us from the troubles, difficulties, sorrow and unhappiness.
4 O! VishwaNath, O! Shiva, O! Shankar, O! God of all the Gods, O! GangaDhara (who has held Ganga (holy river of India) on his head), O! Chief of Pramath Ganas, O! Nandikeshwar, O! Baneshwar, O! Destroyer of Andhakasoor (Demon), O! Hara, O! Loknath, O! Jagadishwar please protect us from the troubles, difficulties, sorrow and unhappiness.
5 O! Owner of Varanashi, O! Manikarnikeshwar, O! Viresh, O! Destroyer of Daksha-yagnya, O! Vibho, O! Ganesh, O! Sarvadnya (Who knows everything and anything), O! Sarvantaratman (who is present in everybody's Atma), O! Nath, O! Jagadishwar please protect us from the troubles, difficulties, sorrow and unhappiness.
6 O! Shriman Maheshwar, O! Krupamaya (always offering blessings), O! Dayalo (with kind heart), O! Vyomakesh (Sky is your hairs), O! Nilkantha, O! GanadhiNath, O! God Bhasmangrag (Who has applied ashes on his body), O! God Shiva, O! Jagadishwar please protect us from the troubles, difficulties, sorrow and unhappiness.
7 O! Kailas-Nivasi (Who lives on Kailas Mountain in Himalaya), O! Vrushakape, O! Mrutunjaya (Who has conquered death), O! Trinayana (who has three eyes), O! God (who is liked by God Vishnu {Narayan}), O! Destroyer of Pride and Ego, O! ShakatiNath, O! Jagadishwar please protect us from the troubles, difficulties, sorrow and unhappiness.
8 O! Vishvesh, O! Vishvaroopa, O! Vishvatman, O! God Shiva (remover of Birth-Death i.e. life bondage), O! God Shiva (having all the Gunas of TriBhuvanas), O! VishvaBandho, O! Kindhearted God, O! Brother of Humble, meek people, O! Jagadishwar please protect us from the troubles, difficulties, sorrow and unhappiness.
9 I bow to God Shiva who is husband of Goddess Gouri, who is Panchanan (with five heads/mouths), who is Protector of devotees, who is destroyer of all my troubles, difficulties, poverty and sorrow.
Thus here completes ShivNamavalyaShtakam created by p.p. Adi Shankaracharya.

Here's a amazing bhajan by Mullikji and Latag's shraddhanjali to him in the same video !

Tere mandir ka hoon deepak jal raha ! (Sorry very old song, but the fact that
one gets lost in it even today, speaks for its powerful timelessness ! Star

tere mandir kaa huu.N diipak jal rahaa
aag jiivan me.n mai.n bhar kar jal rahaa, jal rahaa
tere mandir kaa huu.N diipak jal rahaa

kyaa tuu mere dad.r se an_jaan hai
terii merii kyaa nayii pahachaan hai
jo binaa paanii bataashaa Dhal rahaa
aag jiivan me.n mai.n bhar kar ...

ik jhalak mujh ko dikhaa de saa.Nvare, saa.Nvare
mujh ko le chal tuu gadhum kii chhaa.Nv re, saa.Nvare
aur chhaliyaa aa aa aa
aur chhaliyaa kyo.n mujhe tuu chhal rahaa

mai.n to qisamat baa.Nsurii ke baa.Nchhataa
ek dhun se sau tarah se naachataa
aa.Nkh se jamunaa kaa paanii Dal rahaa
aa.Nkh se jamunaa kaa paanii Dal rahaa
tere nandir ka hoon deepak jal raha...

This song from Baiju Bawra that I was going to post yest ... is even
more apt TODAY for BB Angry

Insaan bano kar lo bhalai ka koi kaam ..

From Yahudi ... yeh duniya yeh duniya

Good Night / Good Morning to ALL !

Edited by radev24 - 01 March 2011 at 7:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnsa786v3gradev09chipakbvs7691billo77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Musical Melodies 8 .. CB2/Magical RaDev Moments ! (Page 7)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Radhe Radhe to all the LOVELY MUSICAL FRIENDS !

Well, the wait is over and a matter of 20 more hours for our AVINA's long-awaited APPEARANCE ! And the fraction of precap that I saw, I honestly could not believe my eyes coz along with 12-year leap Shrel also noticed A LEAP IN RUBI'S MEERA AVATAR AND PERFORMANCE !!StarStarStar  Subhan-allah ! Star

And the way camera focused longer than usual on our YOUNG  "DEPARTING" Radhika and Dev, I felt a notch in my stomach and actually started missing their cute beautiful wonderful presence acting portrayal all these two weeks ! CryBig smile (I know mixed emotions ..)

Our CB1 Amma pales big time in front of this devilish BB Maheshwari Angry As predicted yesterday, thank god our dadaji remains alive and Kanha and RaDev's prayers will remove even the "condition" that the doctor has predicted. Hope CB2 is not going to be a repeat of CB1 when it comes to PUNISHING THE EVIL-DOER Shocked While "forgiving and forgetting" may be a mahaan value to live by, it just doesn't and WILL NOT sit well with viewers, period Shocked

MY 1ST DEDICATION TO OUR ADULT RADHIKA !

Meera bhajan by Dr Neha Rahpal on SRGMP

Mhara re girdhar gopal

Mhara re Girdhar Gopal dusara na koi

(I have Girdhar Gopal and none else)

Sadha sakal lok joyaa dusraa naa koi

(I have seen all the people, but there is no one else)

bhaya chadya bandha chadya sadya saaga soya

(My family and my relatives abandoned me)

Sadhu sang baith baith lok laaj khoyaa.

(Associating with saint and sages i lost my prestige in the eyes of people)

Bhaghar dekhiyaa raaji hyaa lagat dekhyaa royaa

(Looking at devotees i felt happy, looking worldly people makes me sad)

dudh math ghrut kadh liya dar diya choya

(I churned the milk, saved the milk and discarded the remainder)

Rana vish ro pyaalaa bhejiyaa piy magan hoyaa

(Rana sent a bowlfull of poisen, i drank with devotion and felt one with God)

Meera ri lagan lagyaa hod hoj hoyaa

(Meera is attracted towards the divine krihsna, come what may)

O maati ke putle ... this is obv and def for the devil / evil BB Angry

• jis karanii se maalik ruuThe kabhii na kar vo kaam
    kabhii na le tuu kisii se badalaa teraa badalaa le.nge raam

o maaTii ke putale
    itanaa na kar tuu Gumaan pal bhar kaa tuu mehamaan
    o maaTii ke putale ...

tuune prabhuu ko dhan me.n Dhuu.NDhaa
    kabhii na apane man me.n Dhuu.NDhaa
    bhuul gayaa maayaa ke ba.nde tujh me.n base bhagavaan
    o maaTii ke putale ...

maalik se kuchh chhupaa nahii.n hai kaun hai jag me.n kaisaa
    maalik to hai pyaar kaa bhuukhaa log cha.Dhaa_e.N paisaa
    dhan ke lobhii ye naa jaane.n kyaa maa.Nge bhagavaan
    o maaTii ke putale ...

jag hai vo hii banaane vaalaa
    tuu hai kaun miTaane vaalaa
    chho.D de usape saarii baate.n o muurakh insaan
    o maaTii ke putale ...

Mat bhool arre insaan ... yes ... also for her Shocked

mat bhool are insaan
teri neki-badi nahin us se chhupi
sab dekh raha bhagavaan
mat bhool are..............

hai jisane banaaya mitaae vahi
phool-kaanton ko sang-sang khilaae vahi
khel jeevan-maran ka rachaae vahi
daale maati ke putale men jaan
mat bhool are....................

jo vidhaata ne likhi use maan le
praan deve vahi aur vahi praan le
( tere bas men hai kyaa ) \-2
ye zara jaan le
tu hai nirbal to, vo hai balavaan
mat bhool are..................

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Radhe Radhe to ALL MY WONDERFUL MUSICAL BUDDIES ! Big smile Putija, NaniBen, Ansa dear, Soni Seema, CR Raman, Devika, RGB, NiHa, V3, Shanta, Gardes, Anu, Anmol, Vasha, Yumna, and the FORUM ! Hug

Ouima Haila OMG !! What's going on ?? Aag lagi huyi hai phorum mein ! Clap

Arre hamare Dev ke haath ke dole dekh ke to sab ki sab chhoriyon ka man dole tan dole ho rahyo hai ! Big smileClap

But overall great episode ! Big smile I did wonder howcome DJs didn't think of Kashi Pandit babaji, to intervene / object / protest evil Bhootni bahu's chalaak kartootein ?! Confused Perhaps it will be shown in coming episodes. After all, today is only the 1st epi of BB self-appointing "ASTHAAYI (temporary) RPship !ShockedAngry Do hope "they" pay more attention to consistency, logic and not throw at the audience usual dumbing down and other inconsistencies ConfusedShocked

Cant wait for tomorrow when our AVINA will be hopefully shown in full bloom ! Yest's precap repeated and little better Meera touch and song ! Big smile 

Ok, our Radhika has waited 12 years ... so some songs come to mind ! Of course one of them is from Devdas ki Paro who waited for 16 years, isn't it ?!

Silsila ye chaahat ka ...

Flowers Clip Art Picture Dividers | GraphicsGrotto.com

Ok, here's MAN DOLE , DEDICATED TO ALL THE "GAL" CBIANS !! LOLBig smile

Flowers Clip Art Picture Dividers | GraphicsGrotto.com

Another great track from '65 Purnima ... just saw for the 1st time ever 
and luved it ! Big smile

RADHA TORE KANHA NE...

Edited by radev24 - 03 March 2011 at 12:22pm

bvs7691

Goldie

bvs7691

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hello & Radhe Radhe to All Big smileBig smile

Beautiful episode again.... will miss the little ones but glad to see the big onesWink
Rubina... looking beautiful as RadhaRani AlwaysBig smile
Avinash... looking good as our big "chubby" KanhaWink 

Ok some beautiful tracks... for Radhika's wait...

Saawarana Re Mhari Preet Nibhado Ji...

Kate Naahi Raat Mori Piya Tohre Kaaran Kaaran...By Ustaad Sultan Khan. "Beautiful Lyrics"

PutijaChalhovAnsa786v3gradev09chipakbillo77radev24

chipak

Goldie

chipak

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Hi to all my Musicla buddies....How everyone is doing..Wish all of you beautiful sunshine day ahead...Shreldi, PP Putija, Bhaviji, Ansa, Raman, V3, Wow Guruma (nice to see you always), Shanta aunty, Devika, Niha  and and everyoneBig smileBig smileBig smile

So many great songs and bhajans. Shivratri chali bhi gayi n i missed all of these..but nevermind  i m still happy to get all these Bholenath bhajans..Ummm so much to go thru. Moi ma n sis is big Shankar bhagwan bhakt n u kknow i gonna save all this info n tell them i did all this research for themWinkEvil Smile No seriouly nowhr i cud imagine to get this kind of treasure at one place..Thnak you to all for providing all of these..
Didnt get time to go thru everything but scrolling i found some of my abs. fav. songs from 1947- ishawar allah tere janhan mein and Upkar Song- kasme waade pyaar wafa by MD, Koi Lakh kare chaturai bu Kavi Pradeep all are marvelous ..I am sure all of others are best too.. but again will come back on them later....sorry for all of my inconsistencies but i m literally jammed in my life moreover no luck is not on my sideOuch..

Fast fast posting some songs..bear with me and njoyyy...

Todays HA segment Ruby singing this..

Rads singing for her Kishen kanhaiya..

Fits on Radev?? Yes i guess

~~Some more~~~

Movie: Paigham 1959
Singer: Manna Dey
Lyricist: Pradeep
Music: C. Ramchandra

Movie: Haqeeqat
Singer: M rafi
Music: M Mohan
Lyrics: Kaifi azmi

I hope not repeating this one..i rem. posting some strings songs but this oneConfused..

TC

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnsa786bvs7691billo77radev24

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
More Khana Jo Aaye Palat Ke Song:

Also I request you guys, please tell me the Bhajain Radhika was singing FOR Yesterdays (3/4/11) Episode. :)

Edited by v3gradev09 - 05 March 2011 at 4:22pm

PutijaChalhovAnsa786bvs7691billo77radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Radhe Radhe to MY GREAT MUSICAL BUDDIES ! Hug

NaniBen Bhavi (for keeping the thread alive ! LOL), Welcome Back n+1Wink Soni Seema, V3 (welcome ! Big smile), Ansa Rani, PP Putija, CR Raman, Devika, Shanta, Heena, NiHa, Anu, Anmol, Vasha, Yumna, and the FORUM ! Big smile

Great Meera bhajan by Latag Saawara re and indeed lyrics of Kate nahi superb as is the singing by Usthadji ! Big smile

Oye Soniye Seema, glad to know your mom/sis Shiv Bhakt coz even Shrel learned bit more by watching TV for last 2-3 days why it's called "ShivRATRI" cause it's an indication of the DAWN of new yug on the horizon ! StarClap I know we always say that raat ke baat din to aata hi hai, but in this context Maha Shivratri has the greatest significance, spiritually and globally !

Again great bhajan / song selections .. Meethe ras, Ajaa ve mahi ... moi fav fav, Tere Liye .. always !, Main ye soch kar moi all-time top 4 Rafig favs ! ClapStar Oh god, Paigham track Insaan ka insaan ... brought back memories big time ! ClapStarStar

Ultra-special mention ... Vrindavan dham by Mridul Shastriji !! StarStarStarStar Even today I remember that it was epi June 29th '10 when our Rads "senses" Dev / Abhay's presence in Agra at Radha Raman Temple, rem ?! And was looking for it all over utube and other sites but no luck. Happens to be my mom's fav too as she watches his TV Bhagwat Katha very religiously ! Big smile

V3, me came across this great number More kanha by Sardari Begum just the other day ! Big smile Oh, I actually wanted to listen to Radhika's song 2-3 times yesterday ONLY TO BE ABLE TO COPY ENTIRE LOVELY SONG !  IT WAS SIMPLY AWESOME AND MINDBLOWING ! StarClapStar HERE ALSO, THE VOICE IS EXTREMELY SIMILAR TO RUBI'S ... WOW ! (Will have to upload the epi again to type the entire lyrics in a day or 2 ... sarry ! Confused) .. Have to hand it to Djs to come up with such offbeat songs, that are just not easily accessible, as if they are specifically written for CB ! Big smileClap

123tagged.Com

Hey Seema Dear, our KK's Babam Bam restricted by SONY to this country, hence
posting again !

Really enjoyed the beat and Kailash Kher's unique ishtyle of singing for Bholenath ! ClapStar

Free Image Hosting At siteFree Image Hosting At siteFree Image Hosting At site 

Here's another KK popular .... Teri Diwani ...

preet ki lath mohe aaisi laagi
ho gayi main matwaali
bal bal jaaun apane piya ko
he main jaaun vaari vaari
mohe sudh budh naa rahi tan mann ki
yeh toh jaane duniya saari
bebas aur laachar phiru main
haari main dil haari - 2

tere naam se jee loon - 2
tere naam se marr jaaun - 2
teri jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun
tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main
ho ri ha ri ho gayi main
teri deewani deewani- 2
tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main
ho gee ha gee ho gayi main
teri deewani deewani - 2

Ok, me going litttle off the bend and posting a "current" number ..

This is to "spoiled" Rohan .. Aaj kal ki ladkiyaan !

Teri bansi pe jaao balihar rasiya
main to naachoongi tere darbar rasiya

By Mridul Shastriji

Free Image Hosting At site

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Hey V3, here are the lyrics ! Enjoy ALL !! Big smile

O re kanha nainan ko naahi chain (2)

bhor takat (waiting) hain raah tihari 2

jaage na sove rain (night)

nainan ko naahi chain ....

kanha nainan ko naahi chain .... ho nainan ko naahi chain

jug jug se more tan man pe

naam likho hai tero

jag waale kaa jaane kaa hai nata tero mero

tu mori ganga jamuna

tu hi mori trishna

main radhe main radhe tu krishna

o re kanha sun re nainan ki bain (bain can be translated as binti, prarthana, bhasha /words IMO !)

bhor takat hain raah tihari (2)

jaage na sove rain (night)

nainan ko naahi chain ....

kanha nainan ko naahi chain .... ho nainan ko naahi chain (3)

PutijaChalhovv3gradev09chipakbvs7691billo77

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.