Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Musical Melodies 8 .. CB2/Magical RaDev Moments ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 71

Ansa786

Goldie

Ansa786

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Hug Heart Hug Heart

Hug Heart Hug Heart  Hi and Hello to all my MUSICAL buddies !!  Hug Heart Hug Heart

Hug Heart Hug Heart

This is my first post in this MUSICAL thread EmbarrassedBig smileTongueClap .. Sorry, was busy with my two assignments. Today, I submitted both so free tonight. Big smileBig smile ... Usually, I post before going to bed na? ... That's why. Embarrassed

Party Clap WOW ... 8th ...  CONGRATS ... such a long ... but very beautiful journey together ! Clap Party 

Hope the journey continues and many, many more MUSICAL threads to come !

Thankyou Shrel Di, Chalhov and Bhavi for keeping the MUSICAL thread alive. ClapBig smile

This one has been on my mind for past few days ... Embarrassed
Aao sunao pyar ki ek kahani ...

And this one ... the one Avina are singing in their interviews ... Embarrassed
Pehla pehla pyar hai, pehli pehli baar hai ....

And one more .... Embarrassed .. you know me na, as I see Avina in a romantic mood, me too follows on ... Embarrassed

Tere mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi ...

I hope you all enjoy listening to these tracks as much as I have done .. EmbarrassedBig smile ..

Enjoy the weekend !!

GN/GM ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everPutijaChalhovanusha34bvs7691billo77radev24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Musical Melodies 8 .. CB2/Magical RaDev Moments ! (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Sarry friends .... Shrel late arrival tonite ! Tanku Bhavi, PP Putija Ansa Rani and Radhe Radhe to all ! Hug Anu, Anmol, Radha, Shanta, Yumna, Vasha, Devika, Evadi, Nir Dear, Rizra Mata, Chhoni Navya, Raman (on sabbatical ?! Wink), Radhika, Avina, Ashna, NiHa, Aditi, Sri, Anusha, and the FORUM ! Big smile No haven't forgotten Seema Rani (busy bee working hard as always ! Thumbs UpHeart 

Arre didn't realize Ansa shweetu that this is your first "appearance" on MM8 ... wow ! Der aaye durust aaye ! Big smile Yep, can you believe it's the 8th Segment ... all coz of ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FANTASTIC CONTRIBUTIONS ! StarClapStarStarClapStarStarClap

Shrel knows we kinda have limited choices / options with selections as CB2 just embarked on the horizon again, but luckily Pyar ka Mausam hamesh jawaan, hamesha fresh, hamesha relevant !! StarClapCryLOLHeart Always partial to Tera Mujhse hai pahle ka naata koi, just so apt for our Dev / Radhika !

PP Putija, luv luv your emoticons !! "Radhe Radhe Shrel aisi shayari na Kabhi suniLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL " And while today's epi our GD was given lesser scope for shayari, I actually look forward to him and his "TUKBANDI" as the greedy BB puts it ! LOL Yes, Bhavi luv the way Radha Kanha ka prem parwaaan chad raha hai .. right in their childhood with haldi rasam ... due to one or another accident or KANHA's ICHHA ! Big smile

What wonderful lyrics of Karan Arjun, esp ...

Suraj kab door gagan se... Chanda kab door kiran se
Khushboo kab door pawan se... Kab door bahaar chaman se
Yeh bandhan to pyaar ka bandhan hai... Janmon ka sangam hai ~

'82 Bheegi Palkein, Smita Patil / Raj Babbar

janam janam kaa saath hain tumhaaraa humaaraa
agar naa milate is jeewan mein, lete janam dubaaraa

jab se ghoomei dharatee, sooraj chaand, sitaare
tab se meree nigaahe, samaze tere ishaare
rup badal kar saajan maine, fir se tumhe pukaaraa

pyaar ke pankh lagaa ke, door kahee ud jaaye
jahaa hawaayen gam kee, hum tak pahuch naa paaye
khushiyon kee khushaboo se, mahake ghar sansaar humaaraa

Phir janam lenge hum ... what an apt movie name too !

hum na kabhi honge juda maut hume aaye to kya phir janam lenge hum...

sooni rahen raahon pe nigaahen dil mera hai udas soyee....

aaja gori nadiya kinaare tujhe tera mitva pukaare...

Film - Phir Janam Lenge Hum 1977,
MD - Bappi Lahiri,
Lyricist - Gauhar Kanpuri,
Singers - Mohd.Rafi, Anuradha Paudwal & Aarti Mukherjee

Myspace Comments - Good Night

Myspace Comments - Good Morning

Myspace Comments - Good Weekend

Thumbs UpHERE'S WISHING ALL THE BEST TO INDIA !!  Thumbs Up

AT ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 !!

Edited by radev24 - 18 February 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everPutijaChalhovchipakbvs7691billo77

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Radhe Radhe Putija and friends !

Seems our Guruma must have sixth sense coz she posted some pertinent info regarding the shloks we were discussing on pg 2 ! ClapStar

She says there is a wide range of such shloks in Pratah Smaran, of which only a few were shown in the 1st epi, and recommended names of some CDs.

And Oh my, found the one by Ashit Desai and Pt Shiv Kumar Sharma ... actually had goosebumps listening to them ! Day Dreaming

Essential Morning Chants is designed to fill the auspicious period of dawn with the divine vibrations of powerful deities. Morning invocations and seeking the blessings of deities, release potent divine vibrations, which result in physical, mental & spiritual well -being and a healthy life. Composed by legendary musicians and composers Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma and Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia, this album presents a unique collections of all the chants, that are prescribed for an auspicious morning.

This one is a PLAYLIST I found  ... would call it nothing short of a miracle .... and frankly I have no words to describe the beauty and the impact on the soul !

(some are known to us for ever ... i.e. tvameva mata chapita tvameva)

THE CHORUS EFFECT IS SIMPLY MAGICAL ... Star

22 Sarva Mangal Mangalye - Morning Mantras - Mantras to Start Your Day With - Various Artists

Sadhana Sargam, Ravindra Sathe, Harish Bhimani

This is a path-breaking album that encompasses the entire range of Mantras and Shlokas that are recited for an auspicious commencement of our day that leads to prosperity and harmony in our lives. It is traditionally believed by Hindus that a daily recitation of these Morning Mantras during the auspicious period of Brahma-Muhurat gives one immense benefit leading to greater spiritual fulfillment. These early morning hours (between 4 A.M. to 6 A.M.) are the time when Satwa dominates. This part of the day is full of goodness and when the mind is in its purest form. As the day progresses, the guna of Rajas becomes prominent. Energy levels are the highest, and the mind is full of enthusiasm and excitement. Tamas predominates the evenings and late nights where the darkness, impurities and weaknesses of the mind are easily brought forth.

Also included are these ..

15 Brahma stuti Tvamev Mata by Ashit Desai with Chorus

Album - Sacred Hindu Chants CD

Spirituality is the cornerstone of every individual's life. Recognizing the significance and place of spiritual succor in man's life, our ancient sages, rishis and munis created special mantras and shlokas to facilitate this search for inward peace while dealing with the trials and tribulations of life. In this collection of shlokas, stutis and mantras you will recognize your favorites - mantras heard practically daily in household pujas, community pujas or otherwise.

These sacred and popular mantras are so full of potency that they will leave a lasting impact on even those who merely listen to them with concentration and sincerity. We believe that all those who let the word power of each mantra and sacred syllable to permeate their beings will receive the unbeatable gift of spiritual peace. Potentially the most comprehensive devotional album ever produced that amalgamates such a wide repertoire of ancient and sacred mantras and chants in a mesmerizing way.

Track Listing:
COMMENTARY
Harish Bhimani

VAKRATUNDA MAHAKAYA
Sanjeev Abhyankar

KARADARSHANAM
Sadhana Sargam

GANAPATI AVAHAN
Sanjeev Abhyankar

GAYATRI MANTRA
Rattan Mohan Sharma with Chorus

GANPATI VANDANA
Chorus

PRATAH SMARAN
Ashit Desai with Chorus

KSHAMAPRARTHANA/ NAVGRAHA STUTI
Ashit Desai with Chorus

SARVAMANGAL MANGALYE

SHRI VISHNU STUTI/KAYEN VAACHA
Ashit Desai with Chorus

SHRI KRISHAN STUTI

MAHAMRITYUNJAYA MANTRA

SURYA NAMASKAR
Chorus

SURYORDAYA MANTRA
Chorus

BRAHMASTUTI/TVAMEV MAATA
Ashit Desai with Chorus

OM SARVE BHAVANTU /OM ASTO MAA
Ashit Desai with Chorus

OM POORNAMADAH
Ashit Desai with Chorus

NAVKAR MANTRA

PRAKRITI PRARTHANA/MANGAL KAAMNA
Sadhana Sargam & Ravindra Sathe

TULSI STUTI
Ashit Desai

SHANI MANTRA/SHANI GAYATRI
Chorus

SARASWATI VANDANA
Chorus

MANGAL MANTRA /MANGAL GAYATRI
Chorus

SHIV STUTI
Ashit Desai

VAASTU PURUSH STUTI
Rattan Mohan Sharma

SHUB LAABH MANTA

YA DEVI SARVA BHUTESHU
Rattan Mohan Sharma

SHANTI MANTRA
Ravindra Sathe

Karpura gauram karunavataram

Sansarasaram bhujagendra haram

Sada vasantam hridayarvinde

Bhavam bhavani sahitam namami

White like camphor, incarnated compassion

Essence of the Universe, with a mala of snakes

Ever residing in the lotus of my heart

To this Lord, One with the Divine Mother, I bow

Edited by radev24 - 19 February 2011 at 8:10pm

Avina_Love4everPutijaChalhovAnsa786chipakbvs7691billo77

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
RADHE RADHE SHREL BHAVI ANSA AND ALL MY MUSICAL FRIENDSHug

TODAY I AM POSTING SOME SONGS ON THE CB2 CONCEPT OF BACHPAN KA PYAAR DOSTI HOPE U LIKE THEM

Avina_Love4everchipakbvs7691Ansa786billo77radev24

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
SHREL LOVED ALL THE STUTIS and STROTAS U GAVEHug Requested Wise Lady Grades to open a thread on that topic when she has the time which she happily did Thanks to herBig smile

Edited by chalhov - 20 February 2011 at 12:57am

Avina_Love4everchipakbvs7691Ansa786billo77radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Radhe Radhe Hi Hello to my MUSICAL BUDDIES !  PP Putija, Naniben Bhavi, Ansa dear, Seema Rani, NiHa, Raman, Shanta, Yumna, Vasha, Anu, Anmol, v3radev, and the FORUM !!

Great luvly CB2 concept of Bachpan, while I have been trying to "find" the concept of "radha-krishna" !  How 'bout Shrel combine the two and create both young and not so young Radha Rani and our Kanha ! Hug Great selections from old Deedar, Betaab's jab hum jawaan and the very famous Kya huya tera wada ! ClapStar

Separate mention of Mehlon ne chheen liya by Mukesh from '61 Zabak with Mahipal / Shyama ! WOW WOW WOW !! StarStarClapStarStarClap How did you find this treasure Putija, OMG ! Big smile

Tanku Putija (and the "wise lady" !) for the shloks / mantras ! But on a serious note, IF ALL READERS CAN FIND TIME (MAKE TIME ?! Wink), I heard every single one of them and like Shrel said, they are nothing short of a miracle for the deep impact, serenity, peace and their purity created for the listener !  Our sacred Sanskrit language can have such an effect ... I have experienced in the past, but nothing like this ... coz they run CONTINUOUSLY, NON-STOP ! So one can imagine the vibrations, the depth of what they can do to your entire being !! StarStarStarStar

Ok, the first track is from the 70s movie Choti Bahu, but this song was
never ever posted before !! ClapStar

Hey Re Kanhaiya (oh, saw little Sarika of Geet Gata Chal !)

Shrel abs crazy about this song on Bachpan, and
Hats off to the acting of Dadamuni ! CryStar

Aashirwaad - Ek Tha Bachpan ...

'94 Chaand Ka Tukda .. Sridevi. nice dance track ...
Aaj Radha ko shyam yaad aa gaya ... w/ subtitles !

Cant get enough of it ... Murli Bairan bhai ... old Nai Dilli  StarStar

Ok, here's a viewer's comment ... I mean is this true or is this true ?

I have long been convinced that in their previous existences, S-J, Vijji (vyjayantimala of course, rem kathputli ?), and Lataji were members of the musical assemblage in Lord Indra's celestial court. O.K., I made it all up, but If we want to know what an apsara was, is there a better way than to watch Vijji dance ! The attire, the dynamic yet silken transitions from one dance phase to another, and the facial expressions-- aren't they simply models of perfection?

Here's the magic of SAME TRIO as above ...

'62 Rangoli .... Jao jao nand ke lala tum jhuthe !

Bachpan har gham se begana hota hai .... how true ! 
'75 Geet gata chal ..

Oh my, Sanjeev K in movie Bachpan w/ Tanuja and kids .. 

Aaya re khilone wala ! 

(sorry guys, me emotional listening to this song as it brought back
lot of fond memories, and not so fond as MY Sanjeev Kumar passed on at a very young age Cry

'59 Sujata ... Geeta Dutt / Asha B ....
Bachpan ke din bhi kya din the

Shyam Abhimani  ... Geet Gata Chal .. me thinks seems quite apt song even for now ?! 

Another great track from GGC .. Radha "waiting" for Kanha ... 
 "kar gaya kanha" , Arti Mukherji

Oh God ! From Raja aur Rank ... Sanjeev K / Kumkum ...
O Kanhaiya ... Latag / Mannada

A MUST WATCH VIDEO !!

Edited by radev24 - 20 February 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everPutijaChalhovAnsa786chipakbvs7691billo77Neerjaa

chipak

Goldie

chipak

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hi to all Musical buddies.. the thread is rolling big time.Big smileBig smileClapClapStarStarTongueTongue

Me really clueless as to what to post more so coz this will be my first post on musicals (4th on new forumWink) and i had missed all the action so simply dont know right now what to postConfused

To start off with, the fisrt Post dedicated to latag is the best start one can get for MM and then simply loved the Radha-Krishna posters..Bhaiviji whr did you get hold of such lovely splendid Radev posters..me already in love with them...Everyone has already posted some fabulous bhajan on Radha-KrishnaStarStarStar, so in the end will only post one Song

CHORUS: Krishna Ni Bhe Gha-Ni, Baroo !
Krishna Ni Bhe Gha-Ni, Baroo !

Darkness coming around,
And every body fight with the brother
Every body wants control,
Don't hesitate to kill one-another

So come back as Jesus
Come back and save the world
Bless all the future of every boy and girl
Come back as Rama,
Forgive us for what we've done
Come back as Allah,
Come back as anyone

CHORUS: .......

Religion is the reason,
The world is breaking up into pieces
Colour of the people,
Keeps us locked in hate please release us

So Come down and help us,
Save all the little ones
They need a teacher,
And you are the only one
We can't rely on,
To build a better world
A world that's for children,
A world that's for everyone

CHORUS:.....

(Interlude)

Time is healer, and time moves on
Time don't wait for any one
So, Tell me you'll be back
But that will take some time
I waiting ////...... (with interlude)

I'm waiting, yeah yeah......

Come back as Jesus
Come back and save the world
We need a teacher,
and You are the only one
Come back as Rama
Forgive us for what we've done
Come back as Allah
Come back for every one.......

(Interlude)

Govinda Guruhari Gopala hu.....////////////

Today i could only  manage this one..will hop back later

P.S: Shreldi whr is the playlist you mentioned..i could only find one mantra...

Also there is one song from colonial cousins/hariharan "Humka Udha de re chadaria re chadaria" dont exactly know the song..searched but could not find in any of thr albums..wonder if anyone heard of it..if so pls do share..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691Ansa786billo77radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Welcome back Seema Rani, for the nth time !  ClapBig smileLOLWinkTongueSmileThumbs UpHugHeartPartyDancingDay Dreaming (ok ok, wont use any more emoticons ! Wink)

Hey this is just a quicky as I'm in the middle of some chore ! ConfusedOuch

Below is the link for the PLAYLIST of morning mantras and hope & pray you get to hear ALL OF THEM .. coz I PROMISE IT WILL BE AN EXPERIENCE YOU WILL REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ! Big smileStar

Friends, our Seema Rani has not been keeping well for many many days and pm'd me about it only today. I know miles apart we cant do much, but we can certainly share our sukh-dukh and pray ...

Here's wishing you Get Well Soon and Healthy ! Big smile

Luved your Radha-Krishna poster too and KCC's meaningful song Krishna Ni Bhe ! Clap

Yaar tried dif permutations but couldn't find KCC's Humka udha de re chadaria. So below is a consolation prize LOL ... titled "GUIDING STAR"  !! 

AND GUESS WHAT ??? IT TURNS OUT TO BE THE
SONG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ....

ClapStar YAAAAAYYYY ! ClapStar

SEE, KANHA IS WATCHING OVER EVEN THE TRUE DIEHARD CB2 FANS TOO !!

ANOTHER PURE MIRACLE !!  ClapStarStarClapStarStarClapStarStarClap

(sarrry looked for the lyrics high & lo, again & again, tried diff tikdams, but nada Embarrassed)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnsa786chipakbvs7691billo77

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.