India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

The most awaited proposal !!!! (Page 3)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
The proposal was just adorable! I especially loved the part where Ankita said she loved Sushant and used his nickname, he totally started blushing there. I am glad they've finally confirmed their love for each other, the we are just good friends bit was getting old especially when it was obvious they were in love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza..Sonii..

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
my baby's proposal to his gurl.Embarrassed Embarrassedcan i just say that he was just FABULOUS!CUTE!ADORABLE!!SWEET!! Embarrassedloved the way he did it. it looked so real/cute/genuine and with so much of love.Day DreamingDay Dreaming  da way he was getting nervous and let me tell u he was looking CUTE like anything in the world!!! da way he brushed his hair when ankita was coming down,Blushing da way he kept looking at her and got her hand and told her face front was just so ADORABLE!!!! loved it even more when he kissed her hand like a true LOVER!!!Blushing Blushingit was so cute that they both were so shy and in so much in loveDay Dreaming. it was the best moment and can't forget his expression when ankita said"i love u gugu"...Blushing his expressions were like "don't call me that in front of everyone".LOLawwwwwwwww they are the most cutest and adorable couple i have ever seen. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

i just loved how ankita was so shy throughout the moment and was trying to hide her face and was blushing a lot.Embarrassed Embarrassedtotally loved it when she said "i love u gugu" that was so cute. she said in such a baby way that it was just so ADORABLE!!!! and the 'HUG" was so cute too. Day Dreamingthe way she wrapped around sushant and vice versa was just too cuteEmbarrassed they make the CUTEST, MOST ADORABLE AND THE BESTEST COUPLE.!!! Day Dreamingi couldn't stop Awwing myselfEmbarrassedHeart

all the ladies were blushing like anything u could see madhuri, malaika and especially priyanka was blushing the mostEmbarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza..Sonii..-Swetha-

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

my baby's proposal to his gurl.Embarrassed Embarrassedcan i just say that he was just FABULOUS!CUTE!ADORABLE!!SWEET!! Embarrassedloved the way he did it. it looked so real/cute/genuine and with so much of love.Day DreamingDay Dreaming  da way he was getting nervous and let me tell u he was looking CUTE like anything in the world!!! da way he brushed his hair when ankita was coming down,Blushing da way he kept looking at her and got her hand and told her face front was just so ADORABLE!!!! loved it even more when he kissed her hand like a true LOVER!!!Blushing Blushingit was so cute that they both were so shy and in so much in loveDay Dreaming. it was the best moment and can't forget his expression when ankita said"i love u gugu"...Blushing his expressions were like "don't call me that in front of everyone".LOLawwwwwwwww they are the most cutest and adorable couple i have ever seen. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

i just loved how ankita was so shy throughout the moment and was trying to hide her face and was blushing a lot.Embarrassed Embarrassedtotally loved it when she said "i love u gugu" that was so cute. she said in such a baby way that it was just so ADORABLE!!!! and the 'HUG" was so cute too. Day Dreamingthe way she wrapped around sushant and vice versa was just too cuteEmbarrassed they make the CUTEST, MOST ADORABLE AND THE BESTEST COUPLE.!!! Day Dreamingi couldn't stop Awwing myselfEmbarrassedHeart

all the ladies were blushing like anything u could see madhuri, malaika and especially priyanka was blushing the mostEmbarrassed 

so right..loved the whole scene...

I was thinking..bcoz I never got the 'proposal'...how romantic...Wink

my husband is gonna see this scene for next few years..hint..hint...already showed him the promo...

UNTIL...he proposes to me...ok so what if we have been married for 24 yrs?..still want the proposal......wish me L U C K....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrynaavalunza..Sonii..

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
i can't tell how happy i am for Sushant and Ankita....
just love them, there's time for the episode to air here but my whole family is waiting to see it LOL, i always break the suspense in my family....love Sushita they are awesome, wish them all the best in their future

Edited by shanak.hot - 14 February 2011 at 6:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

Originally posted by CuteCherry

so right..loved the whole scene...

I was thinking..bcoz I never got the 'proposal'...how romantic...Wink

my husband is gonna see this scene for next few years..hint..hint...already showed him the promo...

UNTIL...he proposes to me...ok so what if we have been married for 24 yrs?..still want the proposal......wish me L U C K....LOL

aww that is so sweet Embarrassed ture love never dies and since u have been married for 24 yrs that proves that u guyz r still in love with each otherWink and haha good luck for thatBig smile 

..Sonii..

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
i  dnt have  words to express  my  feelings....just  say wowwwwwwwwwwwww
out  of  the  world  this  timeStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

..Sonii..

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
me too agree that the proposal was so sweet n cute..loved sushant and ankitas expressions\s...but i wanna share 1 thing i noted..

im damn sure that itz not the very first time that sush is proposing her or telling her i love u.... i think is open proposal was just to increase the trp of the show.... or else it has been over 2 months since jhalak strated n all were just teasing them as a couple but never asked anything...n suddenly mona asked ankita n ankita blankly replied"main nahiin janthi ki sush mujhpe marthe ho ya nahiin"n then sush immediately gave reply that i ll tell after my perf...
n wen he said it ankita dint had a response as if she is hearing it for the first time n she was well prepared to give an answer..also sush was ready with his speech to deliver.....

and again after the scene they were behaving as if nothing has hppnd..no blusing not even a smile..all were as normal as every other day...

im not talking against them....i really loved the scene...n sushant had a very cute proposal even if or not he was doing it for the show....

no offense from the fans plz...i just shared my thoughts...not at all againt them...i really love them as a couple.. n i wish all the bests to them.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..-Swetha-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I don't think Ankita knew about the proposal, but she must have had some idea that Sushant would be making their relationship public. I doubt Sushant would have openly declared his love and their relationship without her knowledge, especially since before this they've always stuck with the we are just good friends line.

..Sonii..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index