Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
And another thing..
BBC brings out series for most of these classics,I will  get those links and post them here πŸ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veritas

how much did  it cost you..
May be  if you put a dash in between or something,or give it a more personal touch..?
How much did it cost you??

PoliticalDharma is available, but based on Sneha's suggestion... we might reconsider it. I wanted Indiavotes...and it's an effing $30,000+ πŸ˜‘ And then, there were some other good ones, but everything was over $200. And I don't want to go beyond .com or .org... anything after that turns useless, unless u have an audience who can remember to put in the right name πŸ˜•
axeion thumbnail

And another thing..
BBC brings out series for most of these classics,I will  get those links and post them here πŸ˜ƒ

We are all certified pirates now πŸ˜†

btw, This year's Infowarcon is in June...Germany. Wanna go?πŸ˜› And also let me know, when u want to read that book on Chinese warfare...I'll send u a copy πŸ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail

Here goes:

The Merchant of Venice:
The classic play. According to Wikipedia: "The Merchant of Venice is a play by William Shakespeare, believed to have been written between 1596 and 1598. Although classified as a comedy in the First Folio, and while it shares certain aspects with Shakespeare's other romantic comedies, the play is perhaps more remembered for its dramatic scenes, and is best known for the character of Shylock. The title character is the merchant Antonio, not the Jewish moneylender Shylock, who is the play's most prominent and more famous character. Though Shylock is a tormented character, he is also a tormentor, so whether he is to be viewed with disdain or sympathy is up to the audience

Disclaimer:copied the descriptions from shelfari. 😊.so don't thank me

I think I have read this...atleast going by the description πŸ˜† I had this series of books which were shorter compilations of most of Shakespeare's works... I read it in that, not the classic full version though πŸ˜† Comedy of Errors is my fave among his works, but maybe bcoz that was the only thing a 5th grader could understand at that time πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Have u guys watched Angoor? Sanjeev Kumar's movie? It's fun πŸ˜†
Veritas thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

We are all certified pirates now πŸ˜†

btw, This year's Infowarcon is in June...Germany. Wanna go?πŸ˜› And also let me know, when u want to read that book on Chinese warfare...I'll send u a copy πŸ˜ƒ

I am good,the leaking has subsided but its still there,you know reading web md you would think u have half a dozn diseases..
And abt the conf ..yeah right:the India trip almost bankrupted meπŸ˜†

and I will come and get tht book from you,I want to meet youπŸ˜ƒ..
after I finish with my certification of course..mail me ur new address..

Forgot to asl ,how did the trip to Nitzy's place go??

Abt Shakespeare,was not a big fan of the bard..
I mean I thought Romeo and Juliet was illogical..and all tht poetry and Romeo where art thou drove me nuts.
But then I was also in 5th grade..have been meaning to try him again

Edited by Veritas - 13 years ago
Veritas thumbnail
how abt india-votes..try and see how much the price comes down..
axeion thumbnail

how abt india-votes..try and see how much the price comes down..

It's taken πŸ˜•

Lol...Then finish ur certification soon. We can go to Cherry Blossoms this year πŸ˜ƒ

hehe, Don't talk abt Nitzy's place...The vampire will come n suck my blood. I am a pure blood slytherin, don't u know πŸ˜‰ i din't go, wasn't fully-recovered and had no intentions of passing on the bug to her, but maybe I'll go and visit her when Monu comes to NY. Take off a day or two, visit Nitzy and then stop by in NY to see Monu πŸ˜ƒ

hehe, neither did I understand Shakespeare πŸ˜› Shakespeare and Da Vinci, both leave me in the same state of trance whenever I look at their works or read abt them πŸ˜‰ btw, did u know they found Da Vinci's initials inscribed in the pupils of Monalisa πŸ˜² Will post the link when I reach office πŸ˜ƒ

axeion thumbnail
Ourchoicematters? Or ourvoicematters? Or ourchoicesmatter?
Just read the term on a metro hoarding πŸ˜•
Veritas thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Ourchoicematters? Or ourvoicematters? Or ourchoicesmatter?
Just read the term on a metro hoarding πŸ˜•

ourvoice matters would be good,our choice can sometime suck..πŸ˜’
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Ekta, what about variousvoices? voicesandopinions?