Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 11 (Invites Only) (Page 116)

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

The new HP trailer is amazing!

I'm watching all the movies again at the moment on no.4 Smile

Lol...I am planning to read all the books again. Might watch too LOL

Saw this trailer in the morning, its cool Big smile I hope I am able to catch the midnight show again, no theatres close by Confused

I've watched all 6, just hallows 1 left to watch again. I watched the additional scenes and everything, am so wired up on HP now that I might just start reading the series again! Confused If I do, I'll be lost in wizarding world... and just when I thought I was all grown up Confused LOL

No theatres close by? Good. This time you can't show off about your midnight screening Tongue Btw, I always catch the midnight screening and my midnight comes much before your's Tongue LOL LOL

Why don't you visit the Wizarding World in Orlando, buy yourself a wand and live as a ferret for life? Pink ferret of course! Tongue

I just love that we live so far way, especially when I make fun of you Tongue (sorry buddy, bahut dino se koi bakri nahi mili Wink)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

I've watched all 6, just hallows 1 left to watch again. I watched the additional scenes and everything, am so wired up on HP now that I might just start reading the series again! Confused If I do, I'll be lost in wizarding world... and just when I thought I was all grown up Confused LOL

U and a grown-up ShockedLOL Go back 3-4 pages on this thread, and u'll see ur own post asking us why we all grew up so fast, and are no more giving u company TongueLOL

No theatres close by? Good. This time you can't show off about your midnight screening Tongue Btw, I always catch the midnight screening and my midnight comes much before your's Tongue LOL LOL

Whatever, even if ur midnight comes before mine... U won't get back here to post ur views until later Tongue U din't do it last time, but I can live blog from the theatre (as long as no one slits my throat for disturbing their view of the screen LOL)

Why don't you visit the Wizarding World in Orlando, buy yourself a wand and live as a ferret for life? Pink ferret of course! Tongue

Naah, I'll get bored... Why don't u join me for company. A pink ferret with an orange ferret won't be a bad idea and we can pull our 'Twin' along... Pink, Orange n Violet ferrets would be a good sight to watch Embarrassed We'll be famous too Tongue

I just love that we live so far way, especially when I make fun of you Tongue (sorry buddy, bahut dino se koi bakri nahi mili Wink)

And how many times should I remind u... I always fly through ur city on my way home, purposely. Making a quick visit into the city(to lock horns) won't be a tough job on my next trip u see, Ms.Bakri-Slayer WinkLOL Btw, I am no bakri...I am a ram, so beware TongueLOL

RainbowWarrior

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Don't disturb me Ekta, I'm reading the HP books again and I need to concentrate since it's only my 20th reading LOL

Next time ur passing through my city, let me know. I'll be sure to sound the evacuation alarm Tongue Wink

ps - I'll be getting a data plane new age phone soon and then I could live blog too but I won't because I'll be too busy enjoying the film! Tongue My phone of over 4 years need to be retired. I hate buying new mobile phones and these days they are all touch screens Ermm I'm pretty old fashioned for a teenager Wink LOL

axeion

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
My younger bro made a time-lapse video of the eclipse last week:

I think it's more awesome seeing it live Smile

axeion

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Still to read it Big smile

Caravan is one of my fave online magazines Big smile Read their fiction stories, I specially like the one on Sita Big smile

Edit: I liked ur bro's video, checked his other uploads too. Dubai Fountain was cool... Big smile

Edited by axeion - 22 June 2011 at 9:36pm

RainbowWarrior

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Don't disturb me Ekta, I'm reading the HP books again and I need to concentrate since it's only my 20th reading LOL

Next time ur passing through my city, let me know. I'll be sure to sound the evacuation alarm Tongue Wink

ps - I'll be getting a data plane new age phone soon and then I could live blog too but I won't because I'll be too busy enjoying the film! Tongue My phone of over 4 years need to be retired. I hate buying new mobile phones and these days they are all touch screens Ermm I'm pretty old fashioned for a teenager Wink LOL

Ya right, look who's disturbing who TongueLOL

Sure, my trips are so unexpected. Even if I tell u before hand, u won't have enough time to ring the evacuation bell Tongue

p.s. - U r too young to even have a cell phone in ur possession, forget abt new age smartphone with data plan Shocked I need to talk to ur parents, how can they give u a smartphone TongueLOL

p.p.s. - Have u decided which one u r getting? My mom dad just got touch phones, and they are having a hard time talking for long hours without accidentally ending the call Tongue And am not complaining, me likey actually... LOL

RainbowWarrior

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Edit: I liked ur bro's video, checked his other uploads too. Dubai Fountain was cool... Big smile

It's amazing to watch up close as well. The same guys who made it did the Las Vegas ones. You could always go there and check it out... though if you suddenly say you're going to Vegas, quite a few folks might panic Wink Big smile

Ya right, look who's disturbing who TongueLOL

Sure, my trips are so unexpected. Even if I tell u before hand, u won't have enough time to ring the evacuation bell Tongue

p.s. - U r too young to even have a cell phone in ur possession, forget abt new age smartphone with data plan Shocked I need to talk to ur parents, how can they give u a smartphone TongueLOL

p.p.s. - Have u decided which one u r getting? My mom dad just got touch phones, and they are having a hard time talking for long hours without accidentally ending the call Tongue And am not complaining, me likey actually... LOL

You're always playing the blame game. Even the stove fire wasn't your fault! Bah! Tongue

Don't you worry about the evacuation Tongue Plan a trip first, we shall see then Tongue Next time you visit India, your parents will marry you off Tongue Big smile and then you have to come to Dubai for honeymoon, remember? Wink

Even 1st graders carry mobile phones to school these days. My sis would know being a teacher, so I'm quite old now Tongue

Probably will get an Xperia... before my phone dies completely Confused

"My mom dad just got touch phones, and they are having a hard time talking for long hours without accidentally ending the call Tongue And am not complaining, me likey actually... LOL"
You are mean you are!! Tongue I accidentally end calls with my cheek all the time. Who needs a touch screen for that? My cheeks can press buttons! LOL

I watched Cars 2 yesterday. It's not funny like the first... I was a bit put out actually. The sets they have created were amazing though. Fell a bit flat like Ice Age 2... in fact Ice Age 2 was better than this and Kung Fu Pandu is way more awesome! Skadoosh!!! Big smile

A dude from my college who used to do silly TV ads is working in Bollywood now and he's not the only one. Seems Dubai is fresh recruiting grounds and everyone I've heard of making their names in Bollywood are from my school. I went to an all Indian school you see. I missed out on massively on making friends from other nationalities Ouch Of course none of these dudes/dames are getting huge films, that's reserved for the star kids right?

axeion

Go to top