Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay & Sid : The Vampire Man & the Band Baaja Man (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

loved your post and yes shanaya is playing dumb seducing her own student chee chee 
= shanaya
and yes today abhay looked more realistic

Thank you, honey and i love ur emoticons. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Shanzie is attracted to Abhay or has her employer paid her to line lagaao on Abhay as well?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...chudail kahiin ki.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
todays episode was unexpected ,Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachanarock

Poco, you give the whole episode better than the episode itself.
I loved the Abhay confession.Embarrassed
I seriously hate Shanaya and I'll keep saying that till she leaves.AngryAngryAngry
And god bless you too.LOL

PS - It's always nice to read your posts and see your new siggies everyday!!!LOLLOLLOL

Lol. You can blame it on my Miranda House ( my college ) training. Our professors always said that look beyond what the writer is writing on paper. Dig deeper and find your own meaning. I watch soaps and films the same way. Smile....Shanzie is a BIATCH and that is why she has been hired for the job.LOL.....it is a new day everyday and i like seeing beauty all around everyday. Siggies are just one of them.
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
great analysis Pocu...!!! we missed you on Saturday.. I know somewhere you said, you were busy...Smile
Awesome post.... Clap Well Abhay might be thinking that "Muze meri teacher se bachaoo...".. Shayana shud do her work to keep eye only.. "Nazar rakho.. nazare na milao...." Angry
 It was so nice of him to say Piya that he has no space in his heart for anyone else other than her...
Loved the last scene that you described... It showed how much controll he has also why he is afraid of continuing relationship with Piya,... and from Piya's POV.. she is all ready to accept him.. so cute..Tongue
cant wait to watch episode now...
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Aao mere gale padd jaao.Hug Phew! How many of you think that all of us should get an additional salary for getting 'dhulofied ' at office with work that has more weight than you? Bechaare hum'. Group hug for all those who are padhaai ke maare and kaam ke maare. OuchLOL

gives  BIG BIG  hug to pocoHug I  so  sympathise  with you amd  me  and  every1  else LOL

Not seeen epi yet  but   I like ur   takeLOL

Thank you, i love free hugs! Hug....you will like the episode. it was good. Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Oh no today was such a good episode and I couldn't watch due to my stupid cable. Why net is loading so late? I want to see it.

You can see it on youtube  now. What is wrong with your cable?
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index