India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When pia was in hospital.. (Page 2)

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

really just forget about logics,its far away with this show,just enjoy the show without considering logicsTongue

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i was thinking the same heheROFL ROFLvampy issues! just trying to ignore them Pinchand i also hate those fangs can't they show him like EdwardDay Dreaming or   a vampy without those fangsEvil Smile
msainhjaug Senior Member
msainhjaug
msainhjaug

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
may be in hospital he was already controlled cz he knew she is injured but today he suddenly saw fresh blood so he took lil time to control himself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija_89

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by camjs

when pia was in hospital she was bleeding why abhay didn't feel uncomfortable that time...and today he is feeling uncomfortable from a little blood in very slow motion..haha...and again his vampire teeth...i didn't like it..
Very good observation. ClapI wiil be picking up your doubt on that particular thing and  explaining it in my blooper clarification class. Please enroll here, if you want to know the answer. We all discuss the logics behind the illogical things 
:
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by camjs

when pia was in hospital she was bleeding why abhay didn't feel uncomfortable that time...and today he is feeling uncomfortable from a little blood in very slow motion..haha...and again his vampire teeth...i didn't like it..
in hospital.....pia was not bleeding....dats y he was comfortable

Edited by Suneel_kumar - 14 February 2011 at 1:22pm
muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
but i think that they only drink free flowing blood not from woundsConfusedConfused
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Before the day Abhay went to Hospital he went after having lots of blood from ChandEena's glass,,,but now ChandEena went to Indore no one is there to give him Blood

So Bichara Bhooka tha control loose hogaya just by a scrach
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan.

but i think that they only drink free flowing blood not from woundsConfusedConfused
dats wat i m sayingBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index