Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 9)

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

Originally posted by bells_10

here's a picEmbarrassed

awwwwww so cute...is it clicked from wassup seg?..

now i can;t wait for the magazine to come out...i hope he speaks abt his remix days too if ders an interview..i love to hear deir memories of remix..each one of dem seem so proud of deir remix days and speak so fondly of itEmbarrassed
yes all are from wassup segment.......he is looking too good in it... lost oodles of weightLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

They were not the one who fought so they don't care LOL It's the problem with most of them who fall in love ....sometimes toh I think that girls who fall in love are damn lazy and that is why they need someone to do all their work ....so the name is love LOL I don't know is very stupid ....talking about ur bf 24*7 and then cry over ur break up which happens almost every single week ...and then again talk how he bought u a purse ....and I m like when will this end ....Confused but it continues ...and when I say I gotto go home ....they are like oh BF waiting ???....No dimwit my mother is waiting ....Angry and the most annoying thing is when they try to link me up with my male friends....I still remember when I was a kid I used to get so frustrated with these comments that I used to make it a point to tie rakhi on all my male friends....so that everyone shuts up for a year LOL

I swear ...it was so weird ...they even wanted me to come ...and I was like I'll click the pics u guys pose ....I mean I seriously don't know their name either ....what pictures what pose ....Confused people have really turned desperate in today's life ....desperation for almost everything ....even friendship now ...I mean yes we all can be friends ...but not for show off baba ....

I think it's the fault of the media actually - they make it seem weird if you're not constantly popular or in a relationship, at least, that's how it is over here in UK. And omg facebook is just such a force for evil.....it's nothing more than a contest to see who can have the most friends. my friends keep saying - why r u never online at fcbk? and i'm like - i have better things to do you know.

I think with their bfs it's a constant need to feel loved and wanted or whatever. Or maybe they just are having a contest to see who has the better bf. LOL  but omg, i don't know how you can stand to be around them. I wish they could see how silly they sound - it's like their whole life is defined by the man in their life. It annoys me when they just assume that you have a bf too - i get that all the time - first qns i get asked when i say i am going somewhere is - is the bf taking you? i'm like - no, i can take myself. I don't think these girls can actually do anything on their own. ConfusedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FateBeChanged~*sindhu*~heerhoney

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This is so cute .....I wish they take it for the magazine ...and we get a better quality pic .....Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

[
agiye dieche coz of electionsAngry... but i haven't started yetOuchROFLROFL

amar syllabus shesh hoye ni Confused amar barota beje jabe ebar.....honours toh jaabe pakka jaabe ....usually tomader kobe hoar kotha chilo .....Ouch
juneCryCry
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

india and u?

i'm in the uk

thanks for the karan pics - he's looking really good in them. Embarrassed  his hair is so cute right now - i like it this way. and is it me or has he lost some of his chubbiness?
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
anu he has lost weight truly..

FateBeChangedDulceAmorheerhoney

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

anu he has lost weight truly..

awww how adorable is his expression here??? Embarrassed   thanks so much for sharing them with us sayani Hug   i wish i could get the magazine here in uk.
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

I think it's the fault of the media actually - they make it seem weird if you're not constantly popular or in a relationship, at least, that's how it is over here in UK. And omg facebook is just such a force for evil.....it's nothing more than a contest to see who can have the most friends. my friends keep saying - why r u never online at fcbk? and i'm like - i have better things to do you know.

I think with their bfs it's a constant need to feel loved and wanted or whatever. Or maybe they just are having a contest to see who has the better bf. LOL  but omg, i don't know how you can stand to be around them. I wish they could see how silly they sound - it's like their whole life is defined by the man in their life. It annoys me when they just assume that you have a bf too - i get that all the time - first qns i get asked when i say i am going somewhere is - is the bf taking you? i'm like - no, i can take myself. I don't think these girls can actually do anything on their own. ConfusedLOL

sorry to butt in your discussion...but thnk god u guys feel d same too...don't u think dis orkut and fb has made people all d more alone dan before...i mean sum people put every little thing on deir status message..i couldn;t sleep last nite...or i had a fight wid my bf..i mean comeon why share such stuffs over a net....and der r sum who just want to show off..deir work..or deir status..like i have been added by people from skool who i barely ever interacted with but dey just add u so dat dey can show off how well dey r doing in life..and i am like how sad can one get

DulceAmor~*sindhu*~heerhoney

Go to top