Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 51)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmorheerhoney-Raindrops-

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
ok sindhu chalti hoon kal milte hain bye
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Bye heer take care cya  gnyte luv yaa HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
hello is anybody here
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

Originally posted by DulceAmor

hey rach, my mum has little men the book, and she loves it, but i've never gotten around to reading it yet. i never knew they had adapted it to the tv too. btw, have you seen south riding, the new drama on bbc? it's adapted from a novel too and apparently very good

no i have not seen south riding..which channel does it come on?...i am seeing mad men...its an awesome show

has anyone seen how to loose a guy in 10 days...i know its an old movie..i just saw it for the 5th time yest...its so funny..lolz

it comes on BBC 1 at 9pm on a sunday night.....it started last sun....haven't seen it myself yet as it clashes with Being Human and nothing is gonna make me miss that LOL  but i heard it was really good and adapted from a book, so that made me curious abt it.....i will catch it on iplayer i think.

i did see how to lose a guy in 10 days ages ago....don't remember it well but i don't think i liked it all that much when i saw it......it was on E4 the other night na?
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
thanks for posting the song sindhu Hug   it's really catchy.....i was bopping my head while listening to it.......i think it's the sort of song which has the potential to be infectious.....def better than any of the wanted songs i listened to.....and yes, he is such a great dancer....he has so much energy.....those moves were pretty awesome.....going to watch it again now EmbarrassedLOL
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heersweetie

hello is anybody here

hey heer Hug

how r u?
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

oh wowwwww sindhu, this is just gorgeous!!!!! you have become amazing at making sigs yaar.....you have a natural talent for it.....i love the colouring on this sig....it blends so flawlesslyClap

Go to top