Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 138)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

LOL LOL How Did You Found OUT ?!! Embarrassed No; Just Kidding LOL I Know My Username Screaming Loud OUT My Love Drug For Them Day Dreaming & Other Showss I Don't Love; But Like Is Geet & Was DMG But It's All Over Naa Ouch !! & I Sometimes See Sasuraal Genda Phool Embarrassed & You :)x

LOL  Awww they are a sweet couple though na. Was really happy to hear they were together in real life. I like Geet too! Big smile  Maaneet are so good....pity abt the current track tho Ouch  I used to love DMG too.....esp KaSh. EmbarrassedLOL  Oh and most of us here are really big Remix fans......mostly Tia-Ranveer  (Karan Wahi and Shweta Gulati) fans, but we all love the whole show for its uniqueness. Did you ever see it?

Have Seen Some Episodes :)x & Really Liked Shweta & KW !! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Hehehehehe but dexter is soooooooo cuteeeeee...specially his dialogues they are so hillarious at times ....LOL I m loving it ....people will think I m crazy ...Neha already does....but having experienced such horrible stories from my bestie I m so used to it that I have started loving some ....

haan castle came for the whole day so I was glued to the TV watching all the epis ...ofcourse missed two or three epis in between cause of the class......

Class was gud I m doing statistics now ...I m pretty gud at it so I don't freak out now LOL will start doing so when calculus returns ...thats a horror show for me ....

I love the tiff between castle and beckett they are adorable when they are fighting ...and I m not into mush anyways so they are just perfect for me LOL and castle's dialogues are hillarious ....I just saw the first epi of season 3 I loved how beckett was shouting at him that he hasn't solve the case yet and he shouldn't be all happy and castle just replied so u missed me ? ROFL now thats what I love simplicity LOL I loved how she smiled then ...she couldn't stop herself anymore LOL

ehh I love ur sid nikki sig more .....shikha made it heavenly ....loved the colouring Day Dreaming lolz yeah we did choose the same stuff.....I had this nikki pic with me and I found this sid scene and I had to click pics then ...I got what I wanted so I made one Embarrassed they look adorabl together ...Day Dreaming

hehehe okay we'll blame the bestie for your dexter obsession. I can't really talk......i love True Blood and that's pretty gross n violent at times.....mind you, am only watching for Eric (Alexander Skarsgrad) I can tolerate any amount of blood n gore for one glimpse of him Day Dreaming 

Ahhh i think the 1st epi of season 3 has been my fav so far of castle.......it was so damn interesting with the whole opening sequence n all and beckett was so funny when she was all mad at castle for not calling. ROFL   those lil smiles she gives are so sweet na......they don't need words these two.....they bounce off each other perfectly.....everything is just the right balance in this show.....it has all - humour, thriller, even romance, and family. Love it to pieces. All credit has to go to mum of course for making me watch. LOL

ahhhh i love both sigs. I can never get enough Sid-Nikki stuff either. Day Dreaming   I am going crazy for them, I tell you. I have been looking at all their pics and trying to work out which would match for siggies. LOL
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_neha

hi! 
i finally  finished my dreaded viva yesterday.....i just loved everybody's tia-ranveer and sid nikki siggys. there are so beautiful. 

i am so glad that u r now caskett fan too sindhu. love them to the core....can talk abt them for hours. 

@ annu: heard abt ur hard disk and the mean trick sindhu and rach played on you. bad girls!

U have eaten my head with it so I had to watch it ...and I was sooooooo glued to it for  the whole of weekend ....LOL I love castle he is a sweetheart ....if I can say so he reminds me of rohan mehra from rishta.com ...they have kind of similar personalities Embarrassed no we shouldn't talk about them for hours I have tuition tomorrow....and of course dexter to catch Tongue me not leaving the show unless star world is cut again ...dare u wish for it main tereko pakad ke peetungi Angry

Oh pleaseeee that was the best prank we pulled off on net ever ....and I could have stretched it for a long time if I didn't listen to Snail ka idea and used my apna akal Ermm but whatever me had fun and btw even u got fooled for a second alryt ...LOL
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

btw Sindhu, i meant to ask - how was your class on sunday? and did you have a good Holi?

I don't play holi na ...I told u I have these severe acne problems going on ...Btw karan is such sudhrofied ladka now ....he doesn't like holi anymore ROFL ROFL

yeah i know.....but you still had a good holiday na??? you did take the day off right???
hahaha i know......did you see his answers at TB??? They made me smile way too much. I am reading things into them now. LOL
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Sindhu :: Do Have SOOO Muchh Tym For Writing These Essays ?!! LOLEmbarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

That's great! Big smile We are all discussing how cool it would have been to see Sid and Nikki in DMG. EmbarrassedLOL  
Do you watch any American shows?? Here some of us really love Castle. I also really love TVD and Gossip Girl....oh, and of course Friends. Embarrassed
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Ok dexter starts I m going to see it will come in an hour ...

mohitsanyadrug Sorry don't know ur name ....I missed ur posts maybe ...welcome to the cc Hugwill talk later dear I have an obsession to catch Embarrassed and yeah it doesn't take me much time to write those essays ....I have a pretty fast typing speed ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

That's great! Big smile We are all discussing how cool it would have been to see Sid and Nikki in DMG. EmbarrassedLOL  
Do you watch any American shows?? Here some of us really love Castle. I also really love TVD and Gossip Girl....oh, and of course Friends. Embarrassed

LOL LOL I Agree With You Both; It Had Been Muchh Better If Sid Was With Nikki Embarrassed & Tamanna Wouldn't Been There !! It Kinda Ruined The Whole Show LOL & Yeaah; I See Some Or To Say Honestly Saw Becasue My Studies Are Hard Soo No Tym For Catch Up Of Programss Sleepy & I Saw Friends, Gossip Girl, Two & Half Men && The Last One Was One Three Hill Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index