Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 138)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
OMG Sayani u learnt to make avis when how ??? gimp can make avis too ????...the avi is pretty pretty and damn damn damn cute ....just like me Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

OMG Sayani u learnt to make avis when how ??? gimp can make avis too ????...the avi is pretty pretty and damn damn damn cute ....just like me Embarrassed
i leart a while ago.... thanks for calling it cute.
and i already told ya that u r cuteEmbarrassed but my avi is not as cute as uCry
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

This was one of the songs on Glee last night, and i just loved it. It's the first one for quite a few episodes that made me want to download it. The chorus reminded me of TiaRa in their break up phase.

Me loves this song .....thanks for sharing Anu Hugheard it almost like five times by now and I wanna listen to it more and like u said the chorus is so tiarish ...I can almost imagine their post break up night scene ....that has to be my most fav TR scene ever and this so suits it ...remind me of this song when I ever make or request that scene ka sig na ...LOL and this reminds me I have to get hold of certain castle songs ...

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

and i already told ya that u r cuteEmbarrassed but my avi is not as cute as uCry

It is as cute as me ....Angry and dare u decrease my cuteness ka level....I m the cutest ever ....Embarrassed the only time I m not cute is when I m roaming around in the afternoon in that scorching heat ....then I m scary Ermm but whatever I love the avi .....and gotto say this ur first avi is one of the best that people make after a lot of practice ....specially adding the video in between two pics and then colouring it ....it's not something everybody can do ....
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

It is as cute as me ....Angry and dare u decrease my cuteness ka level....I m the cutest ever ....Embarrassed the only time I m not cute is when I m roaming around in the afternoon in that scorching heat ....then I m scary Ermm but whatever I love the avi .....and gotto say this ur first avi is one of the best that people make after a lot of practice ....specially adding the video in between two pics and then colouring it ....it's not something everybody can do ....
@bold i agreeEmbarrassed
 but this is not my first u knowErmm
here's anotherLOL

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Isn't it sad, growing up? You start off like my Charlie. You start off thinking you can kill all the baddies and save the world. Then you get a little bit older, maybe Little Bee's age, and you realize that some of the world's baddiness is inside you, that maybe you're a part of it. And then you get a little bit older still, and a bit more comfortable, and you start wondering whether that badness you've seen in yourself is really all that bad at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

@bold i agreeEmbarrassed
 but this is not my first u knowErmm
here's anotherLOL

[/QUOTE]

i know....but this one is cute tooo ....who are they btw
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

i know....but this one is cute tooo ....who are they btw
rapunzel and the thief from the movie TangledEmbarrassed