Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 107)

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by bells_10

what r u going to give up?

i don't know tbh.....i'm not very good at lent LOL   i probs should give up choc cause it is s'thing i eat too much of. EmbarrassedLOL
without choc for 40 days?! isn't that quite toughErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

dat was a nice gift on women;s day seeing shweta shopping...lolz..

oberoi mall is my fav after inorbit ofcourse..but dese days its more popular dan inorbit...shweta was luking so pretty inspite of the simple attire and no accessories...d part wid her mom is my fav..it reminded me my shopping wid mom..its so much fun really:)

d best part abt d vid was its like a jhalak into shweta;s day..like she shopping wid her mom..den posing for cameras..i realised how annoying it can be...people telling her constantly to look here and there..though she seemed to be quite at ease

i wonlt thank u for the vids sindhu..cos i had already seen it before..fati had pmed me a day before..see i am quicker dan uWink

You ain't quick darling ....u r not even close to being quick and U can't be atleast on this life .....pura din toh laga diya ym pe aane mein ....I toh thot u will come tomorrow after ur BRB .....tum aur quick .....

It's Fati who was quick enough to send u the videos .....how on earth does that make YOU quick ?????ROFL
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

i don't know tbh.....i'm not very good at lent LOL   i probs should give up choc cause it is s'thing i eat too much of. EmbarrassedLOL

Go Anu Goooooooooooooo I m with u ......give up chocolates .....Hugateast for few days LOL

DulceAmor

FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

how r u Rach? haven't seen u for quite a long time. 

i am doing fine sayani...how abt u?

ya i know...i had problems wid my net...either it would get disconnected or just stop responsding..was damn annoying really..
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

without choc for 40 days?! isn't that quite toughErmm

very tough.....esp for a chocoholic like me LOL   u can give up anything u want.....a lot of ppl stop smoking or they cut out coffee.....it's meant to be a challenge to represent the 40 days jesus wandered the desert.....i don't know how many ppl actually follow it thru though......most ppl can't survive that long w/o their fav things
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Go Anu Goooooooooooooo I m with u ......give up chocolates .....Hugateast for few days LOL

u think i could survive that long??? LOLLOL  accha......i'll give it a try.......see if i can make it to the end of the week lol
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
this is so cuteLOL

Tom and Jerry has always been my favEmbarrassed
bye guys.. see ya laterHug

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
bye sayani, tc Hug

ahhh all the talk abt shopping is making me miss birmingham......there are no good shopping malls in edinburgh and mum won't go to glasgow Cry  it's been agessssss since i last shopped

Go to top