How wud u like Armaan as ? - Page 2

Poll

How would u like Armaan Suri in your life as ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alliha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yea i agree anjali theyve made him all bad now.....b4 it seemed like he cared....and i really like apruva
SANDY thumbnail

You didn't give us a option of nothing to do with him. And surely I would have chosen that one.

raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

nothing against apurva, but the people who made jassi or i say the writers have really made  armaan's role really different. i can't even say its negetive character but its just annoying, irritating and nothing positive comes out of him.

i like apurva but not armaan

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Same here ishan, I think the directors totally have lost thier sense and have no clue what to do with his character right now.. Yes, I do need another option which doesn't exist here..
anniegupta_ thumbnail
i agree ishan, at te starting of jjkn i kinda use to think armaan was cute (except for wen he smiled) and now i have no good words that come out from my mouth for him.. poor apruva

and for this poll.. i didn't vote because i don't think that i would even give the role of enermy to armaan in my life.. he isn't even woth that
ritu thumbnail
how do i add another option in this can the poll be edited ?
Morgoth thumbnail
Its sad that an ex-CEO of a company is portrayed to be so STUPID. I haven't voted either. If there was a real life Armaan Suri trying to enter my life, I would have issued "shoot at sight with an AK-47" orders. 😆
ritu thumbnail

Well still amazing 3 brave people have voted for husband !!!

👏 👏 👏