Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@shriya di sorry but im not agrre with u on this i think a lot and its nt fair to t and i think shes his frend cuz im in college and i knw only frendz can act like that thy kissed each other on chicks thy hug ............so i cant say much on that and u said abt yashu said he being spoil brat that of earlier days yaar.................kt jaisa hain koiu bhi aisa hi samjega but now thy understand each other..............i thi k j also understand that hes good by heart also nw if u see her opinion she always say good thngs abt him .................time can change ur opinoin abt eacht other my personal experience............................and she always said t is her good frend and even thouygh he trouble her a lot she miss him when hes nt around..............so i dnt think thas matter if yashu and karan r good frendz then nothing will effect ther realation ship if thy trust each other thas i want to say sorruy di bit its my opinion
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

even i loved gurmeet debina s pick..

@ anki thanks for reminding me.. of the movie john tucker must die.. i don know why the similarity btw tucker and tacker didn strike me earlier...

ha ha i used to enjoy that movie long time ago....

oh anki that is another perfect choice for t and j.. now.....

no yaar thy dint end up together so nt good for t and j....................................tucker tacker oh aaj sare coincidence yahi ho rahe hain ....................may be today is world coincidence day ha🤣
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

Anki - yaar kya bhadas nikali hinna ke thread main ...cool down yaaar .. I know u mean well ... But still ... Samjhaaa kar !

i knw yaar but i cant take it anymore its like he cheated or something karan sing grover did butt still his fans like him so whats wrong with us and why thy r in verge of spoiling kts image yaar..............its gone effect rbo😡
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hinna s thread is catching up like fire.. i dare not go near it.....
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
@ anki what did ksg do.....
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

@anku what do u mean by religion does not matter

Both Guru/debina are hindus and both do pooja daily in the morning Both are very simple offscreen

Didn't u see NDTV imagines " pati patni aur woh" thy were very adorable in that

oh sorry i meant caste yaar she is bangoli and hes punjabi
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

@ anki what did ksg do.....

u dont knw he was married to shradha and after he met nikol he devorce her and nw hes going to married nikol samjhi
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Vandooooo ... So goooood to see you ..

Look at all the havoc tat has beeen created !!!!!
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
oh ok that one.. hmmm..

@ shriya  regarding gurmeet and debina doing pooja...  dont tell me sbs covered that too....
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ankita
ksg personal lyf was always open...he never hides anything.....by the way im not his fan becoz i didnt watch dmg much....😆