Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den : The return of the Dev-il (Page 16)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
An, Maan is already blindly in love with his Geet. So he cannot become blind again.  Geet will go blind in her anxiety and welcome the snake into her house in gratitude for saving her Ma(a)n.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06SoapoperasrfunSigmashaliTaiyosun29

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Episode Analysis on Pg 2

I anticipated this. I knew there would be no face-off between Maan and Dev. For all of you who thought Maan will scream his lungs out, my sympathies. LOL

BTW, wasn't the episode supposed to continue from the morning when Maan went to the reception to get something? How was it night all of a sudden? Anyways, all Geet and Maan have been doing during their honeymoon is sleeping. I guess it doesn't matter if it is day or night.

Maan not being able to sleep the entire night in fear of what Geet might go through if she faced Dev was understandable. But Geet has proven time and again that she is capable of dealing with more than he gives her credit to. why not give her a chance and discuss it with her openly. She already told him that she thought she saw Dev. yes, she was disturbed. But so is he. I like to see Maan and Geet have conversations like real couples. A proper adult conversation. Everyone has a child in them. It is important to act young and do silly stuff once in a while. But so are important conversations. Please try it once in the show. Where Maan is not being a protector and is being an equal partner to Geet. I was upset he again played his protector role.

Maan's excuses. This is so consistent with his character. He cannot lie. He does not know how to lie. And particularly to Geet. And Geet could see right through him. She knew he was fooling around. And the way she uses baby ka bahana to get him to do anything she wants is so cute and true. That whole scene was cute and enjoyable.

Maan in white shirt Day DreamingBlushing. He looked really HOT. I don't like the fact that he is shorter than the new Dev. He looks petite in front of him. I wished they would show them to be the same height atleast LOL. But anyways, I loved his attitude when he spoke to Dev. he did not let Dev utter a word and told him that he knew Dev was up to no good. Like many, I too wish this scene had been a little longer. Much awaited scene and hence the expectations were high too.

Geet imitating Maan. She is the only one who can say anything to Maan and get away with it. And their bickering is still cute to watch sometimes. And Maan when angry divine bliss Day Dreaming Another cute moment. And Geet's confrontation. She knows something is bothering him. I just wish he had told her what it was. 

Arjun and Anne scenes were not bad today. Maybe that Manav is so terrible that I now think AA are better. But I thought Arjun looked decent in his black T-shirt. Can I say, I hate the fact that Anne is acting like she owns KC too? She is using their staff, working out of KC. I don't like it. I am hoping beyond hope that this is the end of their track, although like Anj pointed out, why would they get a new wardrobe for them if their track was going to end anyway. 

Kal ka prediction - 

Geet sees Dev at the reception and understands why Maan wanted to leave. She goes back and tells Maan that they can and should leave and go back home.

They are driving to the airport and ACCIDENT. Maan tried to save Geet and in the process gets injured badly. Geet does not know what to do and seeks Dev's help. Dev plays devil's advocate and tells Geet that he will help her only if she will let him get back to KM. Geet out of helplessness agrees. When Maan is all better Geet insists that Maan let Dev get back to the house because he helped them through etc (but in her mind, she is only keeping up the promise she made to Dev). And she is all sad back home. Maan figures out why eventually. And then Dancing

My God. I cannot believe I wrote all of this. ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-BingeSweetSammyjyoti06swan20shalisun29

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Oh My Gosh i totally forgot..... Embarrassed

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY pRam Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02Sigmaswan20

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Zee:PM me your worry jaldi seConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84SecretKhabri420

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Anwesha........Hug

Hope u had a great Valentine'sBlushing......... U were sorely missed........ Guys are waiting for the next cliffhanger...
Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Originally posted by maansa

Oh My Gosh i totally forgot..... Embarrassed

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY pRam Heart
A Bit LateLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SecretKhabri420

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

there was this old movie dostana..with amitabh and shatrughan sinha as best of buddies who part ways due to zeenat aman who loves amitabh.....i mean both in love with same woman...........amitabh is a police officer i think and shatru uncleis a lawyer........when amitabh gets trapped zeenat goes to shatru uncle as he is the best lawyer in town who can save him........the guy agrees to help her and in return asks her to spend one night with him.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-swan20

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
so that's where the accident news was from, not logged onto fb yet LOL

@ Jyo does MSK know about Dev being manager, I can't remember

ps I love the hearts background from IF EmbarrassedROFL

Go to top