Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Promos have raised the expectations of the show sky high I want a see a very good story line with all the navrasas  nicely put together in a beautiful story lines moving in a nice lucid style with  strong characters and no fooling around the story except with little bit of liberty as allowed to the fiction writers
.As it is the leads have such a lovable acting style and chemistry and can carry any situation on their shoulders. The children so cute and natural acting style, The  rest of the cast also good and supporting . Hope we enjoy the storyline as we r enjoying the promosBig smile LET NOT THE CHANNEL AND PH DILUTE THE SHOW.

WISHING THE ENTIRE CB2 TEAM ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK MAY GOD AND KANHA BLESS THEM

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everkhus1973vinianilshalinikanaguDAIRY25v3gradev09JustShantalaxmi_avinafanradhika5anusha34radha_bilahariDaisy15suwin..yajnaseni..billo77radev_fanviprakshiNiHa24Tilashiniashna26sujal_kashishradev24anu17misti73Neerjaafatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Promos vs storyline of CB2" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
thank u chalhov...OMG!! im so freking excited...what a valentine gift!! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovbillo77

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
competition ko bhi dhyan rakhna hoga... jst came to knw there gonna b pratha ME on colors tmrw... changed female lead n nw ME,... well all r eagerly waitng for show to start bt yes, competition k chakkar offtrak na kar dena story ko... all the best

Edited by -Madhu- - 14 February 2011 at 8:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovlaxmi_avinafan..yajnaseni..billo77radev_fanNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhu-

competition ko bhi dhyan rakhna hoga... jst came to knw there gonna b pratha ME on colors... changed female lead n nw ME,... well all r eagerly waitng for show to start bt yes, competition k chakkar offtrak na kar dena story ko... all the best

MADHU  OTHER CHANNELS R MAKING LOT OF CHANGES IN THEIR 7.30 shows they know the competition and they r also watching this publicity campaign.They know the hand of viewers in bringing this show back and they know the remote is in the hand of the viewers.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everDAIRY25august123radha_bilahari..yajnaseni..billo77radev_fananu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
chalhov yaar thanks....
I also waiting to see the story..
I only want a rocking story that will touch every ones heart...
hope this show also will  get the love which they got cb2...
hope fans will love RaDev  sooo much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradev_fanbillo77Neerjaa

august123

Goldie

august123

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
yes chalhov, u r right, all the channels are gearing up for competition, it will surely be very tough this time for cb2, hope they keep our expectations and come out with flying colors. best of luck to all of us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovbillo77radev_fan

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Hoping for the best for Choti Bahu. They will rock. Hoping to see a good storyline, so excited to watch it! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovbillo77

anusha34

Goldie

anusha34

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
thanks chalhov i am so exicted for the show to start today.looking for a good story line i hope for the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.