Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

14th Feb WU, Avi kidnaps Tanmay. (Page 2)

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hey Nandu DarlingHug
Thanks for the lovely UDClapClapClap
 I know after back to haweli Avi will become sandwiched between BJ and Arpi.Oh poor boy old days are back  again for UCry.
Last time its LS now Shika and Tanmay.I think This CVs would never  stop this drama with one against another i mean when BJ says yes, Arpi says No. If Arpi says YES , BJ says No.Now Avi's turn to say NO to one and YES to another.LOL
Now BJ will play game to prove her upper hand ultimately forcing Arpi to suffer or may try to make Avi listen to her more ,by proving Arpi is not enough intelligent to handle the situation.Hope Arpi will make Tanmay to listen to her  in getting married to shika.Wink( i know she will succeed but BJ will try  to talk to Tanmay not toget married to Shika as if she is favouring himAngryAngryAngry)
Now ,BJ will surely play Double game.Infront of evry one she will support shika's marrige and at the back she will force or warn or bribe?(offering some lumsum )to Tanmay not to marry shika, as she is always against their marriage.AngryAngry
Then its time for Arpi to know one of the facets of BJ how she is used to play games before with her.(we all aware that Arpi knows the BJ' s true face to some extent from the day one she got entered into haweli.but she is too good and forgive the wicked BJ)
Last time its Arpi's personnel problem with BJ but  i think this time Arpi wont let BJ succeed in her intentions, as she always wanted every body's happiness in a good manner.
Hope Avi will realise and support her in this matter.And im looking forward to upcoming epis as they seem to be very interesting.

Edited by GKDlover1 - 14 February 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Cuty16-sia-_nandinichistatalkie14Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Nandu di Hug 

thanks for wonderful updateEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniCuty16BenNevistalkie14

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear,
today arpi was herself confused that what she is trying to say 1stly she said shikha should be married to tamy only and then again argued with avi when he brought dat guy. But tamy is really very dumbo how he said that he said luv as a game.
Truly speaking this episode does'nt deserves to be valentine day epi.bad bad

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis-sia-_nandini-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Tanmay was rude..!!!!!

Love is a game ? Argghh..How cld he say this? 

Does he knw with whom is he speaking to?? and in this way??

Avi was bound to get angry on him...

He requested him to marry Shikha... Awww....But Tanmay,....Angry

He knws only half truth..

Wht happnd to Arpi today?Confused  Why was she arguing ya!!

Arpi shld convince tanmay ..make him understand....!

-sia-_nandiniCuty16Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=GKDlover1]

.I think This CVs would never  stop this drama with one against another i mean when BJ says yes, Arpi says No. If Arpi says YES , BJ says No.Now Avi's turn to say NO to one and YES to another.LOL

[QUOTE]

Nandini,

thanks for the update. Wonderful as usual.Clap

Now what nonsense is this with Tanmay?Ouch...so much for his love. Off course you can agree with your brother but not at the expense of throwing your love aside. I did always say he would be like RV...still hoping I am proven wrong...

And now coming to Avdesh...oh gosh, I love @red...GKDlover got it so right, it actually reminds me of the see-saw...LOLLOL....Poor Avdesh, sandwiched between two women who are very strong in their unique ways.

But we all know, he will come tomorrow to Arpi, wipe away her tears and say 'you know your tears pain me' and give her hug (oooohh anyone else envious of how often TB and AS hug?!...they should be nominated for the 'constant hug jodi' award..WinkLOLEmbarrassed)....and off course it will be smiles and love all around.ClapEmbarrassed

Dreamy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychistajoliefille-sia-_nandiniBenNevistalkie14-Prashu-

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
thanx nandu di,
Just missed y'day's epi as my bro was fighting for ''pyaarki kahani'' ediot,
Well here i m agree with bj now rv will b always there in avita's life as a never healing wound,n this jerk tamy will support him,hope avi ke ek do shot kha ke dumbo ki aankhe khul jaye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Dreamygal301][QUOTE=GKDlover1]

.I think This CVs would never  stop this drama with one against another i mean when BJ says yes, Arpi says No. If Arpi says YES , BJ says No.Now Avi's turn to say NO to one and YES to another.LOL

Nandini,

thanks for the update. Wonderful as usual.Clap

Now what nonsense is this with Tanmay?Ouch...so much for his love. Off course you can agree with your brother but not at the expense of throwing your love aside. I did always say he would be like RV...still hoping I am proven wrong...

And now coming to Avdesh...oh gosh, I love @red...GKDlover got it so right, it actually reminds me of the see-saw...LOLLOL....Poor Avdesh, sandwiched between two women who are very strong in their unique ways.

But we all know, he will come tomorrow to Arpi, wipe away her tears and say 'you know your tears pain me' and give her hug (oooohh anyone else envious of how often TB and AS hug?!...they should be nominated for the 'constant hug jodi' award..WinkLOLEmbarrassed)....and off course it will be smiles and love all around.ClapEmbarrassed

Dreamy
I Agree AS & TB do deserve an award !!! I hope they clear off the tiff tommorow & do not prolong it....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandiniBenNevis

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Nandini,
I was glad Avi kidnapped Tanmay but then agreed with Arpi that the actions were hasty. Poor Arpi got yelled at so much and Bhauji probably cherished this moment. I don't know if this marriage is really going to happen and if so, Shika will be living an even worse life.

-sia-_nandiniBenNevistalkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index