India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~~~ Its KAT!!!!! ~~~ - 2 (Page 84)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Darshudi, am confused about one thing............
what was the last thing Sarje said to Maruti in todays scene? ....................

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Agree to all that Kaps is just too good and last nights epi was really good and he had so many different expressions and more than words he conveyed so much thru his body language...
Sujji.... yes I was hinting to his schoolLOL
Usma take care dear and get better soon and so happy to hear now that your bro can join u in watching this show 

Darshu we missed u last night and glad u are here now and liked all the comments here....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Sumi, when Maruti instigates Sarjaa to join police force, Sarjaa doesnt answer. Maruti taunts Sarjaa as darpok.... Sarjaa holds the bar and reply Maruti that "People knows who brave and who is coward. He is feeling bad of one thing only, because some other girl complained he has put his own son behind the baar. One more time he is doing such partiality"

I wonder what Maruti had done, thats why Sarjaa runs behind him only?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Darshu they wanted to show the Marathi Manus conflict which is good but I feel that the dialogues could have been better esp with Maruti....
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Frnds come to Kanjali thread want to discuss something
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sumi, when Maruti instigates Sarjaa to join police force, Sarjaa doesnt answer. Maruti taunts Sarjaa as darpok.... Sarjaa holds the bar and reply Maruti that "People knows who brave and who is coward. He is feeling bad of one thing only, because some other girl complained he has put his own son behind the baar. One more time he is doing such partiality"
So, I wasnt wrong in hearing that, he actually said that......hmmm.sets me thinking too......perhaps Sarjes being such goon type is somehow Marutis fault...
I wonder what Maruti had done, thats why Sarjaa runs behind him only?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Juna di, I didnt understand why they both were arguing? There argument were more or less same. And I agree with you, Maruti's part could have been better...

Juna04sujji0609

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Hi girls......sorry to butt in...

bt wud lk to inform u all that....on 27 n 28 there was dis Salman Khan concert on star plus....n in dat i saw Kapil n Anjali sittin 2geder in audience.....
still m nt sure bout Kapil coz d guy had his hair all gelled up bt yes Anjali was 4 sure der....

Edited by shakti_rock - 03 March 2011 at 10:58am

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index