Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hehehhe....bt m 80% sure dat guy was Kapil....

Dat event was sat n sun ka ...hmmm mast mast salman...ya wahi hain...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kaps and gelled long hair? oh man, am allready ROFLing...........i guess ponytails are now left to be served soon ....🤣
shakti_rock thumbnail
m sure dey re telecast it again...in the next 2-3 weeks....on any other Star network....

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shakti_rock

Hi girls......sorry to butt in...

bt wud lk to inform u all that....on 27 n 28 there was dis Salman Khan concert on star plus....n in dat i saw Kapil n Anjali sittin 2geder in audience.....
still m nt sure bout Kapil coz d guy had his hair all gelled up bt yes Anjali was 4 sure der....

Wow thanks so much for sharing this with us Shakti_rock 
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: shakti_rock

m sure dey re telecast it again...in the next 2-3 weeks....on any other Star network....

not sure if i can get my hindi right.but lets say "Tumhara muh mein ghee-sakkhar paruk...."😳
you got the idea of what am saying hopefully 😃

BTW, where sujju today.............isnt she our Picture master on kanjali? 😲
darshana23 thumbnail
hey Shakti_rock, thanks for sharing.... I can say, those might be Kanjali only......... But those clips are not from that concert....

I found video on youtube. That concert happened in Dubai and i believe telecasted there only till now.......... What funny thing I found, "Pankaj Dheer and Mrinal" was shown in same costume they wore during SPA 2009. Same year Kanjali performed.... Editor has put glimpse from SPA to that function to show people are screaming and clapping 😳
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am pretty sure Shakti that the gelled haired man is Kapil with Anjali ....  Esp if it was a Salman Khan concert bec he is his hero....
shakti_rock thumbnail
not sure if i can get my hindi right.but lets say "Tumhara muh mein ghee-sakkhar paruk...."😳
you got the idea of what am saying hopefully 😃

BTW, where sujju today.............isnt she our Picture master on kanjali? 😲

hehehhe..yeah u got it right....sadly i cant gv u the vedio...coz i tried to serch bt it quite troublem some to search them in all the vedios.....

bt yeah....wenevr dey r retelecastin d event....ill let u all knw....

n yes m sure it Kapil Anjali sittin 2geder....ac2lly i was just changin d channel....n i stop on star plus d moment i saw Kapil Anjali....so i thot mabbe sum purana event dey must b showin....bt den i came to knw dat Its Salamns concert.......n i was quite happy to see both of dem 2geder....

usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

hey Shakti_rock, thanks for sharing.... I can say, those might be Kanjali only......... But those clips are not from that concert....

I found video on youtube. That concert happened in Dubai and i believe telecasted there only till now.......... What funny thing I found, "Pankaj Dheer and Mrinal" was shown in same costume they wore during SPA 2009. Same year Kanjali performed.... Editor has put glimpse from SPA to that function to show people are screaming and clapping 😳

darshudi, can you give the link

any chance that the kanjali presence is copied and pasted from SPA 2009 too? 😕
shakti_rock thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

this might b the possibility......coz the moment i saw it...with th ekind of picture quality i felt its sum purana event dey r showin like star parivaar awards n all.....

also...i saw kapil with small hair....bt den dey showed Salman...toh laga ki yeh toh abhi ka event hain....toh phir mabbe kapil must have gelled his long hair...n dats y dey r lukin short....hwehheheheh