Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Faizu see you tomorrow... I am missing Juna di today... She would have loved Kapil today................
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, I am sure Chandu will feel bad after seeing Sarjaa behind the bars. However I feel Sarjaa may move out on his own and he will cross Niru one more time for sure.........

i dnt want him to cross niru.really i mena everytime Niru-sarje possible collision comes up, so does possible....ahem......why am I going like broken record..............too much geometry already

all right bye all, need to sleep

darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, he will cross once for sure........ Do you think Sarjaa will keep quite if he comes to know that Niru file complain against him with the help of Kamlesh and Albela?

He is going to mess up with one of them at least.......
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry friends yesterday my net connection went haywire so could not chat properly......

Agree with you Darshu dii... Sarja will be definitely more at loggerheads with Niru..... as first time he went to jail because of her...... he'll come to tackle her only but Albela will be there to stop him....  and i have a feeling Chandu will get to know about it...... in order to protect his interest he'll go to stop Sarja...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
How i miss chatting here with u girls😭😭 By the time u all come here its time for me to go frm here par kya karun subah jaldi uthne ke liye jaldi sona padta hai🥱🥱

After reading all your comments on yesterdays episode i'm waiting for the confrontation scene between the father and son. When his father will put Sarja behind bars. They cant keep him behind bars for long and when he comes out Niru. chaman and kamlesh are going to have it

The scene between Sarja and chandu was awsome. Both are right in their arguments and the best part was Sarja taunting alka and Damu😉. loved it totally👏👏

BTW they can tone down kapil's makeup. He is looking too fair in some scenes(my pov)

Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Awwww ..... mostly our Sarja is going to be put behind bars today.....  wonder who'll get him out.......
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Awwww ..... mostly our Sarja is going to be put behind bars today.....  wonder who'll get him out.......

hi Sujji  maybe he will be bailed out by some selfish politician who will later use him for his selfish needs
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Lata diii... i really hope that's not the case... i hope Sarja comes out on his own... as he didn't do any harm.... he may have broken the glass of the bus but only after both Niru and the kids were out....
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, I guess Sarjaa will come out on his own... Either his gang will do something to get him out. Remember he said even police are afraid of him... His gang might do some milibhagat with existing constables and Sarjaa will be out....
sudhalata1 thumbnail
[QUOTE=darshana23]Sujju, I guess Sarjaa will come out on his own... Either his gang will do something to get him out. Remember he said even police are afraid of him... His gang might do some milibhagat with existing constables and Sarjaa will be out....
[/QUote

Yes that may be the possibility as involving a politician may make the image of Sarja look negative and that is not the storyline so i hope he comes out with the help of his friends😕

Hi Faiza how r u? hope u r fine now and recovered completely😃