Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~~~ Its KAT!!!!! ~~~ - 2 (Page 54)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Abou the complain about Bhavnas acting..........(my most unbiased view she needs to improve with her expressions although I liked her in the part with Sarja but with the parts with Chandu I felt like she was acting and dialog delivery as there is no emotion when she delivers her dialogs and maybe that is why it did not touch me)
On the contrary , i really liked bhavnas acting today....
the reason you girls  think that her arguments are not impressive or her plight annoying is not because she delivered it bad......

its because you are hoping that her arguments would be impressive and she should put up her plight convincingly to win Arjuns heart

think about reality
a girl coming from village and facing this type of situation...what would she feel like???????????......
she would feel afraid, scared, dumbfounded and start talking hysterically without knowing to whom and what she is saying....Bhavna did exactly that.............she wasnt trying to gain Chandus favor....she was just blabbering the way people blabers when they have high fever..........

and  her arguments wasnt impressive because after hearing that she is the cause another girl got unemployed, she would definitely feel a bit guilty.....and thats what makes arguments unconvincing...............

Agree with the above in bold.....

am sorry girls, but so far Niru plays a tougher role than Chandu even Yes her character shld be portrayed as what u are saying but she leaves me cold and unimpressed and this has nothing to do with having preconceived  impressions abt her as an actor bec I have never seen her earlier work... ...so i will take her side...at least in todays epi, she successfully looked like a frightened chicken without even dropping a teardrop
Her expressions switch from flashback to expressing her distress was not done well in my opinion -  it defo looked like an acting to me and....... this is purely POV 

Abpout sarje...he is always awesome

Edited by Juna04 - 23 February 2011 at 7:55pm

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Sujji I think just like u had predicted Chandu will help Niru find a job and u had guessed right abt Sonali telling Chandu abt Sarjaa's Rada and he arrives at the scene but only thing is bec Sarja had left the scene Niru is still ignorant of the fact that Chandu and Sarja are bros....

I think they will be keeping this scenario for some time (I mean Niru not knowning that Sarja and chandu are bros)....

Last nights epi was good too and the story is moving now to the next level as all the main characters are introduced....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Juna dii... you click on all ok for dvd video soft as that way you'll get all the facilities not only youtube download....... but also songs download.. record some videos etc etc.......

Kapil was terrific..... Gosh in between i got all choked up when he banged his head against the bus "Yes am a gunda" i don't know why but that scene seemed to tell that he's upset everyone calls him a goonda.... but something made him that way that he behaves like an animal..... and the way he was ranting and having sympathy for Mohini it seemed to tell he also faced the same challenge some years back maybe there that other person wasn't deserving or is it that Sarja took it in the wrong way???

Have to agree with Usma...... I liked Bhavna's acting yesterday..... the way she was blabbering it seemed real to me....... as i have also come across such incident but not the one with Niru faced..... it was something like my station arrived and i and a few others had to get off....... but some ladies pushed me back...... which resulted in me getting back into the train..... but somehow we all managed to get off but amidst one lady along with me fell on the platform...... although nothing happened to both of us and everyone was supporting me that they all should have let first others like me get off..... but although no fault of mine..... i felt guilty like it was because of me she fell........somehow i managed to control myself till home...  after reaching home i was literally blabbering like her when i told my mom about it.......

I was reminded of that incident when i saw Bhavna yesterday......  I really hope Chandu helps out Niru...... and am really waiting for the sequence when Niru gets to know that Chandu-Sarja are brothers...... but i guess they won't show it so soon..... But i'm really loving the pace this show is going.......  and with passing day I'm loving Sarja character more and more........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samRoshni.

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Hey All!!!

What a powerful episode it was yesterday! I totally loved it! Totally! I wish Niru could stop crying and tell her part, though there was loads of improvement in yesterday's episode!

Suju, Which pic have you decided dear?

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Are you refering to Kapil's pics Rosh??? gosh there are many pics........ i'm having a difficult time........  how about the NB4 album launch one??? Kapil looks too smart.....

But then if you have a certain pic of Kaps in mind... then let me know...... I'll see if i have it.......

Faiza_samRoshni.

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Suju, Yes I was referring to the Kapil's picture! Fine, if everyone agrees I shall give the NB album one only! Big smile Or if I find any other nice picture Big smile Wink I'll let you know!! How about the Picture which is in the beginning of this thread or the cool look attitude with goggles one?

Faiza_samsujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Juna dii... you click on all ok for dvd video soft as that way you'll get all the facilities not only youtube download....... but also songs download.. record some videos etc etc......
Thanks Sujji for all your help but I dont know why after I install it ... it does not show the box to run the software and when i double click on it - it just opens with some Text script...  I had this prob with installing other software too...  I dont know what is wrong...Unhappy

Kapil was terrific..... Gosh in between i got all choked up when he banged his head against the bus "Yes am a gunda" i don't know why but that scene seemed to tell that he's upset everyone calls him a goonda.... but something made him that way that he behaves like an animal..... and the way he was ranting and having sympathy for Mohini it seemed to tell he also faced the same challenge some years back maybe there that other person wasn't deserving or is it that Sarja took it in the wrong way??? yes Sujji and one could feel the anger, helplessness, guilt and all in his performance...

Have to agree with Usma...... I liked Bhavna's acting yesterday..... the way she was blabbering it seemed real to me....... as i have also come across such incident but not the one with Niru faced..... it was something like my station arrived and i and a few others had to get off....... but some ladies pushed me back...... which resulted in me getting back into the train..... but somehow we all managed to get off but amidst one lady along with me fell on the platform...... although nothing happened to both of us and everyone was supporting me that they all should have let first others like me get off..... but although no fault of mine..... i felt guilty like it was because of me she fell........somehow i managed to control myself till home...  after reaching home i was literally blabbering like her when i told my mom about it....... Sujji I agree with u and Usma on the part of what the character Niru is going thru and her emotions and reactions etc -  my point is that Bhavna could have done better in her dialog delivery, more helplessness and desperation but to give her credit she is better tnan beforeThumbs Up

I was reminded of that incident when i saw Bhavna yesterday......  I really hope Chandu helps out Niru...... and am really waiting for the sequence when Niru gets to know that Chandu-Sarja are brothers...... but i guess they won't show it so soon..... But i'm really loving the pace this show is going.......  and with passing day I'm loving Sarja character more and more........
Me too ....totally with u on this one

sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Kaps was great again in today's epi but I still dont find Bhavna impressive....  There is something lacking in her acting - somehow I find her more irritating than feeling sorry for her plight and her argument does not seem very convincing as well....

Sarje's argument seems stronger maybe bec of the way he presented it....

Finally Chandu-Niru friendship begins.... gradually to blossom into love.....finally bhauji ki sister and bhaiji ka brother are friendsClapClapClapJuna agree with u completely............Niru's acting is not at all impressive and the chemistry is very thanda CryCry between the leads. BTW the girl who plays mohini acted in a telugu film as heroineConfusedConfusedOuchOuch

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index