India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~~~ Its KAT!!!!! ~~~ - 2 (Page 40)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hehehe agreed........ earlier it often used to happen especially at our chat thread.OuchCry........ even i used to have the same feelings when you or any of your other friends would not turn up..... Broken Heart
Broken Heart

so looking forward for our rough and tough Sarja???Embarrassed

Edited by sujji0609 - 22 February 2011 at 7:50am

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
on the contrary, am looking forward for a mischievous Sarje  with his mother and sister more......
also lookign forward for Sarje-Maruti or sarje-albela scenes...enough of Chandu-Niru for past 3 epis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
yup dear me too...... am looking forward to seeing Sarja & Alka on the same platform...... that would be damn funny...... seeing the way they both have attitude...... and of course Susheela-Sarja-Sonali scenes...... they are a total riot......
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
no actually i dnt want to see a sarje-Alka scene...sarje speaking loud with that  petty family villain would be too much...i mean if Alka comes to say  something its better if Sarje just ignores her and pretends he didnt hear anything she said...thats it...
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

no actually i dnt want to see a sarje-Alka scene...sarje speaking loud with that  petty family villain would be too much...i mean if Alka comes to say  something its better if Sarje just ignores her and pretends he didnt hear anything she said...thats it...

i want Sarja to deal in the manner Susheela dealt with her...... I want Sarja to do the same thing..... although compromising at the same time having an independent thinking...... and selfrespect for oneself...... knowing the way Sarja is....... i'm sure he won't shout at her but deal with her in the same way he deals with Sonali.......

Edited by sujji0609 - 22 February 2011 at 8:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

i want Sarja to deal in the manner Susheela dealt with her...... I want Sarja to do the same thing..... although compromising at the same time having an independent thinking...... and selfrespect for oneself...... knowing the way Sarja is....... i'm sure he won't shout at her but deal with her in the same way he deals with Sonali.......

what did Sonali ever do wrong? Shocked
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

what did Sonali ever do wrong? Shocked
Usma...... i meant the way he showers love on Sonali in his own way..... everyone can see bro-sis element in their relationship....... i want Sarja to be funny...... and teasing in the way he behaves with Sonali..... but doesn't get overboard and controls himself when required....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
hey girls Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index