India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~~~ Its KAT!!!!! ~~~ - 2 (Page 3)

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
yes suranji, everyone is reserving thread.... Watch today's episode.... Brilliant performance by everyone!! This epi was full of Sarja and I am happy that I got chance to do update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjiJuna04

suranji Goldie
suranji
suranji

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
don't worry di kapil always times and comes on the days u r around ..
although everyone seems to have gone missing ... let me wish everyone

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23smiley121andromeda_kiaJuna04Roshni.sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suranji

don't worry di kapil always times and comes on the days u r around ..
although everyone seems to have gone missing ... let me wish everyone

he he he he , I am happy that I am fav. of Kapil and specially Reliance people. What to do? They always make Kapil appear more when I am doing updates..... Happy Valentines Day!

suranjismiley121

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new thread!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Hiiiii friends......

Happy valentines day to you too Suranji and all our friends.....

Yesterday's episode was really awesome.... as it was full of Sarja...... finally we get to see the sequence of Kapil's argument with his father as was shown in the launch video........

His sequence with mother was so sweet...... one can easily make out that she seems to love Sarja more.....  the way he hugged her.... the way he said he knows she loves him...... the one he listens to his mother..... and i'm really loving the actress who's playing his mother...... the way she was trying to fake that she did not love him..... his sequence with Sonali & Chandu was really funny especially when he purposefully called her....  and the way he always ends up annoying his father.... actually all his sequences with every member of the family were real..... one can easily see such kind of things happening in the family....... especially one's relationship with mother, brother & sister.....

I agree with Kapil on some parts that he's not into total illegal things.... he gives only good jobs at his employment exchange.... so although it's wrong but it seems fair of him to ask for a commission...  but then if it's not possible for them to give... then he should give some time than beating them up..... as it is they get less salary.... but whatever it is he should not get so non emotional  when it comes to one's life.... and that's the only point where i disagree with him........

Kapil was outstanding in every scene...... Gosh me admiring his acting more and more..... and his last part seemed to tell that he also wants to look after the family but in his own way..... and that he's upset with his mother having to work so that the family survives...... 

somewhere i feel he may share a good relationship with his other bro but i don't think it will be the same with his bhabhi......  and i also feel for his mother's sake he might go to the hospital with Chandu as he listens to his mother......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sudhalata1Juna04pop77Roshni.

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
WOW what a fab. episodeClapkapil's acting is superb and his relation with his mother is fantastic. The way he hugs her was so cute. i'm loving the lady who plays his mother. she is a fab actress and a natural. Loved the way she shows her affection towards sarja by faking her anger at him so adoringly.

his anger towards his father is justified though its wrong. he wants to make money  somehow because his fathers honesty is not getting them enough money to improve their economic conditions

Finally comming to Kapil's acting.it was fantabulous.Great screen presence,expressions,comic timing with his mom...............everything was superb.Clap

even the supporting cast is great esp. the woman who plays his mother.Big smile

Edited by sudhalata1 - 14 February 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04Roshni.

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Everyone watched the episode except me.how unlucky i am CryCry

i managed to watch only the first scene on youtube where maruti and sushila taliking abt sarja.....Girls anyone upload the video for bechari smiley pls CryCry
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Smiley Main hoon na, I shall trim the Kapil parts for youEmbarrassed

I still have to do the previous episode too Wink

suranjismiley121

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index