Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay girls Goodnight and see u all tomorrow and hope that Kaps come on tomorrow too....😍
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh..... Ok, I'll watch all of them right away on YT!!

I'll also lookout for that sleepy look of Sarju!!

VM on Sarja?? Wow, Darshu- that too on Jalwa- i think that song's perfect! I'll see it left away (that's coz I already said right  😉 ) !!
darshana23 thumbnail
Purva catch Tuesday episode as well... Kapil was rocking there also
Thanks for liking VM
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Boy that was a sure surprise😲........ i was jumping when i realised Sarja was there🥳...... loved him totally.😍❤️☺️..... he's getting really good with the marathi words.👏....agreed Darshu dii even i was impressed with the way he said Macchi pan ghevun ye⭐️.... he sounded totally like a maharashtrian👏....... Susheela-Sarja moment was really touching.😭..... i felt really bad seeing Sarja sad 😭..... i wonder where is Sarja-Chandu's father???😕 he has not been shown since last wednesday....... 

at times i feel Sarja would have been a good engineer or a mechanic😉😆....... as the way he uses technical words like Rapid active force & carborator..😃..... he sounds that way😆😳.........

And both Kapil-Arjun look tired to me.😭.... i wonder the work strain is making them that way.😭😭........

maybe a bro moment together awaits us today......... 😳
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

hello all ,
Thanks fr ur concern dear sujji🤗
u guessed it right dear , am not fine at all , i've been suffering from severe throat infection since past 3-4 days thats restricted me to cum online .....😭😭😭...today i was totally bored after resting n resting so came n just pressed like button....i have a serious prob in speaking n gulping😭😭😭...gosh ,never experienced this bad thing b4😭

awwwwwwwwwwwww😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 that's really bad.......... please take good care of yourself dear....... 😭😭... miss you... 😭
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Boy that was a sure surprise😲........ i was jumping when i realised Sarja was there🥳...... loved him totally.😍❤️☺️..... he's getting really good with the marathi words.👏....agreed Darshu dii even i was impressed with the way he said Macchi pan ghevun ye⭐️.... he sounded totally like a maharashtrian👏....... Susheela-Sarja moment was really touching.😭..... i felt really bad seeing Sarja sad 😭..... i wonder where is Sarja-Chandu's father???😕 he has not been shown since last wednesday.......  yes great to hear him talk in shudha Marathi in Amchi Mumbai....yes loved Susheela's dialog and all of their relationship shows how much they all love each other in the little things they do or dont do for each other....

at times i feel Sarja would have been a good engineer or a mechanic😉😆....... as the way he uses technical words like Rapid active force & carborator..😃..... he sounds that way😆😳.........hehehehe  he sure must have been a qualified engineer or a good auto mechanic or something like u think he is educated frustrated unemp turned Gunda...

And both Kapil-Arjun look tired to me.😭.... i wonder the work strain is making them that way.😭😭........ yes agree with that - they both looked very tired but somehow the women never look tired bec even in RKAB many times Kaps looked tired but Anj always looked nice and fresh...

maybe a bro moment together awaits us today......... 😳hmmmm...  looking forward to that dear friend.... it has been sometime since we have seen the bro bond and also their father...

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Hello everyone. i couldnt watch yesterdays episode and was not able to catchup on the reruns today also.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. but after reading all ur comments and hearing abt Kapils marathi diction want to watch the episode. I think i'll download the videos and watch them in a stretch.

Darshu mast likhthe ho tum. The FF is awesome. keep it comming👏👏👏
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehehehe tune mere mann ki baat cheen li.😆😉..... i wanted to tell the same thing from monday.😳..... but then decided to keep my mouth shut.... 😆😳.... as that's one name for sure which i want to forget in history..... 😈

i thought she was not leaving him for many janams in RKAB but she is not going to leave him in any show too🤢🤢🤢
darshana23 thumbnail
sumi... I am also feeling sad yaar.....
darshana23 thumbnail
Nothing related to Kapil, but Anjali has been approached for one show...
Though nothing confirmed yet..

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8967-after-kolangal-utv-to-remake-metti-oli-for-sony.htm